D Mc C is offline Associate Member

so whats the final word on prohormones?

i wanna do my second cycle really bad. the problem is im still 19. i know i shouldn't be hitting a second cycle at my age. im thinking that if i do prohormones that i will hold off the juice for a few more months. the specific prohormones are equiposen 250, and 1-test by zoe labs, i would be doing it for 7 weeks. i did mag-10 by biotest for 15 days and aparently i gained 15 lbs according to my friend, but i don't remember. i do remember that my back broke-out so it must have worked. anyways, whats the final word? prohormones a go or no?

Dustin4489 is offline Junior Member
    Prohormones work for some and dont work for others. I say if they work for you then stick to them instead of using juice. Then when they stop working for you hit up the juice. There is no other better feeling then getting all pumped up on juice though!

Dustin4489 is offline Junior Member
    I heard they are trying to make prohormones illegal. Anyone know anything about this? People also say they are trying to make steroids legal. Anyone have a clue whats going on?

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    you're 19, and you want something to make you hold off your 2nd cycle for a few months?

Try a few years man. You will regret this later on if you keep cycling.

BigBenn is offline New Member
    Prohormones convert to steroids , if you are gonna do it, do it. Using ph's can give the same age related side effects as steroids, stay away for now.

D Mc C is offline Associate Member
    i know about the whole age thing. i wanna compete next october and i don't think i will do many cycles after that. maybe a total of 2 between now and then. than maybe 2 or 3 mor after that. so 7 cycles over my lifetime. do u still think i'll do some damage?

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D Mc C
    i know about the whole age thing. i wanna compete next october and i don't think i will do many cycles after that. maybe a total of 2 between now and then. than maybe 2 or 3 mor after that. so 7 cycles over my lifetime. do u still think i'll do some damage?
    i wouldn't recommend it man. and to be honest with you, i don't think your gonna get much out of PH's. your 19, you have so much natural test running through, i just don't think you'll get alot out of it. i don't think it would really hurt you, but why risk it?

--hawk

BigBenn is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    i wouldn't recommend it man. and to be honest with you, i don't think your gonna get much out of PH's. your 19, you have so much natural test running through, i just don't think you'll get alot out of it. i don't think it would really hurt you, but why risk it?

--hawk
    No use in trying to talk you out of it, I think you have made up your mind. go ahead

Thread Information