Thread: What Size?

SQUATKING is offline Junior Member

What Size?

Today, I'm going to go get some syringes. I'm little confused on the sizes. I used to get syringes on my previous cycle, but I forgot what size. The way the numbers are written on the wrapper is what confuses me. When you say 22gauge, I understand that. That is the number in the middle. The first number is 3ml,and the third number is the inches. So when I get to the pharmacy I ask for this 3ml 22gauge 1.5 inch sryinges. Do I have this right or not? I don't know. The last time I went to get syringes, I got this funny look from the pharmicist,so when I ask this time, I want to be sure that I'm asking the right way.
    Oh yeah, if I inject gluteaus area through out the whole cycle will my posterior area get larger.Is that why it is good to change spot injections?

bigdog81 is offline Member
    it dont matter how you say it..
    just make sure you let him know what you want.
    i order from getpinz

So is 3ml 22guage 1.5inches the right size for injection,cause I cannot remember from my last cycle.

bigdog81 is offline Member
    i use 25g 1in for delts and quads.
    22-25g 1.5 for glutes.
    depends on the gear too bro...
    some is thicker than others.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    23g 1.5 for glutes 25g 1in everywhere else. Get some 20 gauge 1.5 to draw from the bottle, then switch needles inject so they are as sharp as possible.

3ml is probable fine. I would order online rather from the pharmacy but I guess it depends on how they treat it in your state. I get mine from the same place as the poster above. great service and fast.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    23g 1.5 for glutes 25g 1in everywhere else. Get some 20 gauge 1.5 to draw from the bottle, then switch needles inject so they are as sharp as possible.

3ml is probable fine. I would order online rather from the pharmacy but I guess it depends on how they treat it in your state. I get mine from the same place as the poster above. great service and fast.
    I agree with everything here. I would go with 21g to draw if I could get it, but 20 will be fine...no bigger. Unless it was gear that required a huge sword for delivery, I would use a 23g or 25g for injects. I would also use the 1 inch for eveything but glutes...many people use them for glutes too, but i would be on the safe side with a a 1.5 inch.

As for your glutes growing due to the shots....no. You rotate injection sites to cut down on the scar tissue being formed in any one location. Scar tissue makes it harder to inject, so spread them around. There is a lot of evidence that shows injections having very little, if any, affect on additional growth to the muscle surrounding the injection site. Warrior recently quoted an article that stated most growth occurs in the shoulder & chest region regardless of injection site. You can look up his post.

Of course, all of this is only relevant if you are speaking specifically about AAS. If you are talking about using GH or IGF, it is a whole 'nother ball of wax.

Hey man! I think I'm gonna use the website bigdig81 mentioned. I have a question though. When it says 25 peices, what do they mean, or what does that mean. Does that mean 25 sryinges come in a box?

My bad bigdog81, I misspelled your name

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUATKING
    Hey man! I think I'm gonna use the website bigdig81 mentioned. I have a question though. When it says 25 peices, what do they mean, or what does that mean. Does that mean 25 sryinges come in a box?
    yes, 25 of whatever your ordering. Some people by syringes w/ needles already attached. I buy syringes seperate from the needles so if I were doing 12 weeks with 2 injects per week I would pick up 25 syringes (3 or 5ml), and 50 needles (25 to draw (20 or 22 gauge)/25 to inject with(23 or 25gauge).

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I buy one box of 100's 23g 1.5" and just adjust for where I'm shooting

Thread Information