Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Testlolblast

Thread: Liver support and oral timing

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member

Liver support and oral timing

Hi all just a quick question as I move into the second half of my second cycle and I’m about to introduce 50mg Anavar per day for 6 weeks.

I always take NAC even when off cycle, but what dosage would be best to have while on Anavar? Is there any other liver support that would be recommended or with Var are you pretty safe with NAC? The last question about NAC is should it be dosed at the same time as taking the oral or does it not really matter as long as you are getting your daily intake?

On the Anavar side of things, does anyone have any tips as to what time of day it is best to take it, if that matters? And is there any benefit to splitting dosages up into day 2 per day at morning and evening, or is there no benefit and the whole 50mg should be taken all at once?

Thanks in advance for replies, orals are new to me and with anything new I always have questions

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I'm thinking Var is going to be the only oral I'm gonna stick to from now on

I do liv52 year round + NAC, I take the Liv52 at the same time as the Var - 2-3x per day

Split the dose, 25 then another 25 - 50 all at once doesn't seem to have much benefit, to me at least

All of this liver damage from orals seems a tad overkill. . . I'm more worried about kidney damage than liver damage when it comes to any oral.

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Yeah why not to take them together, in my opinion there is nothing to loose.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Testlolblast View Post
    Yeah why not to take them together, in my opinion there is nothing to loose.

Well, possibly a kidney when u r 50

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Well, possibly a kidney when u r 50
    Nah, what I meant was: I advised that guy to take a good liver support together with the one kind of oral actually in the same time. No multiple oral steroid mixing was advised.
    My opinion would be - better to choose liv52 as a liver support, because it's all way natural. If you divide your oral steroid load per day in the three equal divided doses with the equal period between each dose that should be ok. Just add to a morning and an evening oral steroid dose 2 tablets of liv52 each time (in instruction isn't advised to take more than 4 tablets per day) with a 10 - 15 min space between each compound. And also, highly liver toxic oral steroids are not advised to take for more than 6 week period of time.
    Jerry2020 likes this.

wizzy is offline Junior Member
    I was struggling to introduce anavar trying to pop 6 pills at once before the gym or in the morning and I would get extremely lethargic and demotivated. Fingers crossed whats working for me rn is to split the dosage to 2 pills in the morning and 2 after in the night 9 or so hours later. This way if I get tired it doesn't effect the gym.

Hey wizzy yeah I saw your experience and am hoping it goes better for me.

Looks like I’ll split the Var into 2-3 doses per day and try have my NAC dose split up and have it at those same times as well, can’t hurt.

It’s funny that we take all these precautions and worry so much about oral steroids when I’ve heard simple OTC medications like paracetamol are much worse, whether that’s true or not I’m not sure. I guess it’s the length of time that some orals are run for that create issues just as much as any direct immediate impact.

Anyone got any tips on when I should get mid cycle bw done? I’m six weeks in to Test and Mast right now which would usually be the time I pull bloods. Should I wait until the Var is in my system and having an impact or just pull bloods now?

wizzy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry2020 View Post
    Hey wizzy yeah I saw your experience and am hoping it goes better for me.

Looks like I’ll split the Var into 2-3 doses per day and try have my NAC dose split up and have it at those same times as well, can’t hurt.

It’s funny that we take all these precautions and worry so much about oral steroids when I’ve heard simple OTC medications like paracetamol are much worse, whether that’s true or not I’m not sure. I guess it’s the length of time that some orals are run for that create issues just as much as any direct immediate impact.

Anyone got any tips on when I should get mid cycle bw done? I’m six weeks in to Test and Mast right now which would usually be the time I pull bloods. Should I wait until the Var is in my system and having an impact or just pull bloods now?
    Hey, yeah honestly was the dose was just too high for me literally hilarious what difference one extra pill can make. I'd pull the bloods now and then get your cholesterol mainly checked again when the anavar has kicked in.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The purpose of NAC is to support Glutathione. Why not just inject Glutathione?

Tbh I have little to no knowledge of the mechanisms of action that come with NAC. I am aware it helps produce Glutathione but exactly what that does I haven’t looked at in detail. If oral is effective I’m happy to stay with oral NAC

Thread Information