Slypknot is offline Member

Continuing prop after fina/prop...

Original plan:

1-8 Fina@75mg ED
    1-8 Prop@100mg EOD

So I'm wondering - once I reach the 8 week mark, would it hurt to continue running just the Prop for an additional 4 weeks to hopefully help lock in gains and grow maybe a little bit more?

Has anyone tried this? Or once the fina run is over should I just put the remaining prop I have away for the next cycle?

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slypknot
    Original plan:

1-8 Fina@75mg ED
    1-8 Prop@100mg EOD

So I'm wondering - once I reach the 8 week mark, would it hurt to continue running just the Prop for an additional 4 weeks to hopefully help lock in gains and grow maybe a little bit more?

Has anyone tried this? Or once the fina run is over should I just put the remaining prop I have away for the next cycle?

Very interesting post. I was thinking the same thing due to another thread that stated how hard Tren shuts you down and very high estrogen levels occur.

What I was wondering/thinking, If you continue prop for 2 weeks then get off with clomid, will that be better? Or when I get off both at same time should i use clomid and arimadex at same time.

This is a question about estrogen levels and the detriments it can have due to Tren.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I was thinking about doing the same thing, but for a different reason. I have a female friend from Atlanta coming to visit the week I had planned on finishing my cycle. For some reason, I don't think that being shutdown that week would be a good idea...lol.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Slyp, I honestly do not see a problem with runnng the prop another four weeks.
    If you want to throw something else in there, you could add 6 weeks of winny in the back half of the cycle.

D

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I think it's actually a good idea to run it at least 2wks past. Running it a little longer will give the Fina a chance to deplete in your body and recovery should be easier.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with Pheedno and Diesel..I am on a Prop,EQ, Fina cycle and plan on running the Prop a few weeks longer and possibly adding in Winny for 5-6 weeks at the tail end..I firmly believe the additional weeks of Prop will help with the recovery..

Doc M

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    That solves my question my third cycle (prop/fina/winny). I was thinking about running the prop 2-3 weeks after the fina. Thanks guys!

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I think it's actually a good idea to run it at least 2wks past. Running it a little longer will give the Fina a chance to deplete in your body and recovery should be easier.
    I knew, it I'm a genoius ...j/k

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I ran prop 8 weeks past fina & winny w/ no problems recovering.
    Just couldn't let those extra bottles sit around by themselfs right? :-)

Thread Information