R2D1 is offline New Member

Adding Tren A advice

Greetings. I am looking at adding Tren A to my next cycle and a few other adjustments. It’s for a cutting cycle.

I’ve added my previous few cycles for reference (ones before these I haven’t recorded). I’ve been fairly happy with them, but getting bigger than I would like.

Main questions are:

1) Is there enough test prop (I’m not looking to get huge, but maintain current gains as best I can through a cutting cycle)

2) Have I added too much AI? (I’ve been very happy with previous cycles AI effects)

3) have I added too much HCG ?

I’ve chosen a shorter cycle as per the advice from the steroid profiles. Mainly because it’s first time adding Tren A and don’t particularly want erection issues. Previously have not had issues in this regard, but libido took 2 months to the day to get back to normal from the last pin in the last cycle.

44 yo, 7 cycles under my belt, weight training for many years, good diet and about 14% bf.
    Attached Files Attached Files

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Screenshot and attach the PDF please, I don't like downloading things others have posted

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Adding Tren A advice-426231fb-e4ff-421c-b546-c311741e89dc.jpegAdding Tren A advice-e66e733e-deaa-48e5-964b-b1da4095c88c.jpeg

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    You probably don't need caber or AI w test and tren both be under 200mg/week
    Wait for confirmation from a more experienced vet

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    You probably don't need caber or AI w test and tren both be under 200mg/week
    Wait for confirmation from a more experienced vet

Ok, thanks. With the profiles of Tren being 5x stronger than test, I wasn’t sure. Any other suggestions from anyone appreciated.

Thread Information