• 1 Post By EDCG19
  • 1 Post By Aerospace
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By gorog25

Thread: My hair is falling !!!!

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

My hair is falling !!!!

Help, lately I've noticed that I'm losing a lot of hair. My hair is getting thinner, can it be a sign of alopecia?

How to treat the onset of baldness ???

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can get nizoral shampoo and minoxidil for your hair. Some compounds cause more hairloss than others even if you are not prone to male pattern baldness due to genetics. Such as tren .. and its not a DHT derivative neighter converts to it. Avoid highly androgenic compounds if you want to keep your hair.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries

Thanks brother !

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    You can get nizoral shampoo and minoxidil for your hair. Some compounds cause more hairloss than others even if you are not prone to male pattern baldness due to genetics. Such as tren.. and its not a DHT derivative neighter converts to it. Avoid highly androgenic compounds if you want to keep your hair.
    Thanks for the advice, I was thinking of taking finasteride. But I do not know if I should, for now I only have a few hair in front of the forehead

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I use minoxidil and a derma roller EOD or E3D
    I might stop this after mid 2019, if I'm going to lose my hair might as well not fight it

Using minoxidil and the derma roller has actually started up the growth again
    JaneDoe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Thanks for the advice, I was thinking of taking finasteride. But I do not know if I should, for now I only have a few hair in front of the forehead
    What are you running in your current cycle?
    For low test cycles including some compound that is resistant to alpha 5 reductase, finasteride is simply waste of money.
    Cells in the hair follicules of course has androgen receptors IN them (not on the cell membrane, but in the cytosol). Yes DHT has high affinity to these receptors. However, that does not mean any other compound can’t form a complex with the androgen receptors. Yes, test itself cannot stimulate these receptors as much as DHT does, but it can still interact with it. And also I can assure you, tren will easily equal DHT in almost every receptor site competition, if not overpower it which is very much likely.
    Last edited by The God Himself; 01-04-2019 at 04:50 PM.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Depending on what your taking, Finasteride may or not work for you. To avoid the systemic function of Finasteride, there are tiopical formulations. Latanaprost, the stuff that thickens and proliferates eyebrows, can be combined with Finasteride.
    Latanaprost-A double-blind scientific study published in the May 2012 issue of the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology has found that latanoprost, a drug that mimics naturally-derived compound molecules called prostaglandins, significantly increases hair density on the scalp after 24 weeks of treatment in young men with mild hair loss. Latanoprost, like the eyelash restoration drug bimatoprost (better-known by its brand name Latisse), has been used to treat glaucoma. And like bimatoprost, latanoprost has been used to treat eyelash alopecia. The scientists who conducted the study sought to determine if latanoprost could stimulate hair growth when applied topically on the scalp.
    Ketoconazole-Ketoconazole, an anti-fungal medication, can also be effective in stimulating new hair growth if you suffer from androgenetic alopecia. Androgenetic alopecia, also called male and female pattern baldness. Dihydrotestosterone is the hormone responsible for shrinking hair follicles in people who have this condition. In addition to killing fungi, ketoconazole is also helpful in countering the effects of Dihydrotestosterone.
    Spironolactone-If you have female pattern baldness caused by excessive androgens and do not respond well to minoxidil, Defy’s physician will also prescribe spironolactone. Spironolactone is usually prescribed as a tablet which helps reduce water retention (edema). It will also lower testosterone and androgen levels produced in the ovaries and adrenal glands. Typically this would be a therapy specific for woman who experience pattern baldness. Spironolactone can be also used in a topical scalp solution in combination with other ingredients designed to treat hair loss. Men can also use Spironolactone topically for the same objective, to reduce the effect of androgen hormones on the scalp. This is a great option for men who do not want to take any risk using Finasteride.
    Azelaic Acid-a naturally occurring substance found in whole grains that contains a mild antibiotic designed to reduce harmful bacteria from the skin. It is also said to be a potential inhibitor of 5-alpha-reductase in human skin. A reduction of this enzyme reduces the amount DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) in the body and therefore, have a similar effect to finasteride; the active ingredient in FDA approved oral hair loss solution Propecia (finasteride).
    Minoxidil-the number one treatment prescribed for male and female pattern baldness. It helps to increase blood flow bringing more nutrients and oxygen to the hair follicle. Minoxidil is best applied topically

Blog Entries
    I am using in my cycle testosterone propionate , Stanozolol , trenbolone acetate. As I said, I noticed hair loss. I did not put the intra cycle hcg , I made a mistake? I did not put HCG, because I thought, if I am with testerone propionate sustaining my cycle, I would not need the hcg intra cycle. But I have observed that intra-cycle hcg is a safer way of creating a 100% secure protocol. HCG can mimic LH, which causes the testes to not stop the natural production of testosterone . Natural testosterone suppressed by steroids , Dihydrotestosterone appears as the number one villain. Upon hearing his comments, I think it is more feasible to test minoxidil and ketaconazole for regeneration of new yarns. Because I do not know anything about finasteride, it can be played money out and up to mess up all of my gains in the cycle.

I am using in my cycle testosterone propionate, Stanozolol, trenbolone acetate. As I said, I noticed hair loss. I did not put the intra cycle hcg, I made a mistake? I did not put HCG, because I thought, if I am with testerone propionate sustaining my cycle, I would not need the hcg intra cycle. But I have observed that intra-cycle hcg is a safer way of creating a 100% secure protocol. HCG can mimic LH, which causes the testes to not stop the natural production of testosterone. Natural testosterone suppressed by steroids, Dihydrotestosterone appears as the number one villain. Upon hearing his comments, I think it is more feasible to test minoxidil and ketaconazole for regeneration of new yarns. Because I do not know anything about finasteride, it can be played money out and up to mess up all of my gains in the cycle.
    Intra-cycle hCG is not for retaining testosterone during the cycle. The purpose is to keep Leydig cells alive during the cycle, because when you shut down your HPTA, you are depriving your Leydig cells of LH. LH deprivation causes Leydig cells to lose their sensitivity to LH. This will make your recovery harder because it will take some time for your Leydig cells to restart. hCG is for recovery and keep your balls working, not shrinking. So if you are not looking for the other case, your every cycle should consist of hCG, not mid, post but intra cycle.
    I know there are some PCT protocols involving hCG, such as Power PCT, but if you go for the standart nolva and clomid PCT (this is the best for you, if you are not desperately shutdown and not non-responsive to other therapies), you should not run hCG during PCT because hCG itself is also suppresive to pituitary.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Thank you very much. I was always led to believe that using hcg after the end of the cycle was beneficial. You opened my eyes with your comment.

Blog Entries
    Do you think the lack of intracycle HCG was responsible for the hair loss that has been occurring in me

Do you think the lack of intracycle HCG was responsible for the hair loss that has been occurring in me
    Nah, your issue is related to trenbolone . I know this right from experience.
    JaneDoe likes this.

JohnnyV85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    I might stop this after mid 2019, if I'm going to lose my hair might as well not fight it

What brand minoxidil do you recommend? Where do you buy it from? My hairs been thinning for a few years now, gonna give this a shot...
    Thanks!

Kirkland brand
    I'm still using it but at this point I dont give two fucks when my hair falls out
    I've been completely bald in my 20s and when it's time I can be bald again

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    JohnnyV85 likes this.

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    Lmao welcome to the club, you run anabolics you experience the effects, both positive and negative.
    JaneDoe likes this.

You went back this far to find something that summarized your anguish in order to put it on another? Perhaps you should have done more to save your hair? Either way,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.u4.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	175665
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Ok , brother

gorog25 is offline Junior Member

Sorry to interrupt the tread. May I ask what needle size you using for derma rolling and after how many usage you noticed improvement?
    Quester likes this.

Quick update
    I started using this a while back and 4 pills a day, i noticed the other day my receding hair line is gone and my hair is getting thicker
    This stuff is expensive but it fucking works and I have seen the hair growth not only return but it feels thicker

Its really expensive though so be warned, I hate paying this much for it but it works!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41h-CDsEFaL.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	175714

Quote Originally Posted by gorog25 View Post
    Sorry to interrupt the tread. May I ask what needle size you using for derma rolling and after how many usage you noticed improvement?
    Its a regular derma roller, I stopped using it tbh
    I still use the mix every few days but have kind of stopped worrying about it too much

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    avodart

I am using in my cycle testosterone propionate, Stanozolol, trenbolone acetate. As I said, I noticed hair loss. I did not put the intra cycle hcg, I made a mistake? I did not put HCG, because I thought, if I am with testerone propionate sustaining my cycle, I would not need the hcg intra cycle. But I have observed that intra-cycle hcg is a safer way of creating a 100% secure protocol. HCG can mimic LH, which causes the testes to not stop the natural production of testosterone. Natural testosterone suppressed by steroids, Dihydrotestosterone appears as the number one villain. Upon hearing his comments, I think it is more feasible to test minoxidil and ketaconazole for regeneration of new yarns. Because I do not know anything about finasteride, it can be played money out and up to mess up all of my gains in the cycle.
    Your hair line is getting hit with both DHT and 19nor's. For DHT, you can take finasteride and rub minoxidil on your scalp. For 19nor's, there's nothing you can do. You have to decide if having muscles is worth losing your hair. I wish there was a miracle drug that will keep hair on your hear but there really isn't. I've even seen guys with hair transplants and when the rest of the natural hair line falls out, the transplants looks TERRIBLE. Standing on the head all alone.

Blog Entries
    I was able to reverse the frame, I only had a few entries in the front of the head.

jack7 is offline New Member
    Did any one tried PRP or cupping (hijama) on head .or laser light therapy ..
    Any one might work good..
    Prp nd cupping works fast and gives quick results.
    From my knowledge.
    Correct me if I'm wrong .

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Hard.On is offline Senior Member

This isnt a joke..

Fly to turkey and get a hair transplant

Thread Information