giant bill is offline New Member

Ttokkyo deca-- good or bad??

Hey guys,
    I used the Ttokkyo deca 300mg. bottle last cycle and I developed a bad infection at the injection site. I've heard alot of bad shit about Ttokkyo recently. For one, they're underdosed. Secondly, the high B.A. content makes them painful and leave infections. I'm not sure if I should use them again, but, my buddy is going to hook me up with a great deal and I'm thinking of taking it. The most important thing that I'd do is make the shot as sterile as I can. ie, change pin from rubber top to a new one to insert(something I didn't do before). Also, I'd use right glute/left glute next technique.
    Does this sound like a good strategy or should I just run away from this Ttokkyo product???

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    TT makes good products bro. did you inject into the same site each time?

Big Kev, How are ya?
    Thanks for responding so quickly. I did inject into the same area--right glute. I think that my biggest problem was using the same pin for piercing the rubber top then injecting into my ass. This time I plan on using two different needles and I hope it'll help. My infection was bad, bro. Red, itchy lumps developed all over the area. It went away completely and it's been almost 3 months since my last shot. I've also heard about mixing the shots together-- I'll be using Omnas and Deca for the cycle-- Mon. and Thurs. each week.
    I'm just hoping that this is a good strategy and no shit happens this time. Any advice is appreciated...

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I just recently started using the deca 300 and pushed three ccs with no problem at all no pain nothing.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    damn, that sucks bro! you have to alternate your injection sites, glutes, quads, delts, so that you dont keep impailing the same site. i have used alot of needles in my life of trying to ge gig but, luckily, never had an infection. if you clean the top of your rubber stopper with alchohol it should be fine. i dont think your problem was your pin. it could have been not rotating your sites, and most likely it was. give TT another try, but if you have any signs of infection discontinue it immediatly.

if you need help with the injection sites, type in xbiker in the search part of this board, he has pics of all of them. but i only recommend the ones mentioned above.

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    Antiseptic techniques are a must...Use alcohol swabs to remove anything ontop of the bottle, you can use the same pin as a matter of fact I recommend it for drawing up the liquid and injecting..What I'm trying to say is, yes use the same pin to draw and shot. If the pin/syringe was opened fresh from a sealed package, chances are it is sterile. I Dont recommend using the same pin more than once but of you are forced to, rinse the needle/syringe with alcohol/bleach and then H2o. Still not prefered. ALSO, swab the site with alcohol prior to injection remembering to allow a few seconds for the alcohol to dry. A few PPL, i've seen, will use the same pin for drawing only then switching to a fresh pin to inject, problem is you loose a degree of sterility, because the drawing pin has been left out in ambient air between injection days/times....Following some of these recomendations should keep you safe...If you have an infection, GO SEE A Doctor and get it taken care of immediately. Dont be a stupid EGO driven decision maker like 99.99% of us Large steriod injected BB's are..

Good Luck

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i've heard nothing but good things about the deca 300. i'm gonna start some very soon

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I do plan on using the deca for my cycle. I've read that if you use a pin to pierce the rubber top on a vial, chances are that pin becomes more dull. Putting that same needle that's dull in your ass (duller=more pain and swelling), possibly leads to an infection.
    Dane, as far as the Ttokkyo products are concerned, they have a somewhat bad reputation. When Ttokkyo labs first appeared on the scene, it was all good.ie, a new 300mg. Deca, 10mg. Dbol , etc. They were reinventing the wheel! A few months later, people started to report infections at the injection site. These same bb always used perfect sterile techniques. Some of these products were tested and alot of them were found to be underdosed. The BA content was also found to be extremely high. I've heard and read rumors that some of their products were'nt legit. ie, their winny and dbol are the exact same weight, shape, but, just different colors. Some say that the d's are really winny, which, would suck ass. Who knows, their rep has gone down recently. People are still making gains so I'll continue to use this stuff. But, I'll keep my eyes open too.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by giant bill
    Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I do plan on using the deca for my cycle. I've read that if you use a pin to pierce the rubber top on a vial, chances are that pin becomes more dull. Putting that same needle that's dull in your ass (duller=more pain and swelling), possibly leads to an infection.
    Dane, as far as the Ttokkyo products are concerned, they have a somewhat bad reputation. When Ttokkyo labs first appeared on the scene, it was all good.ie, a new 300mg. Deca, 10mg. Dbol, etc. They were reinventing the wheel! A few months later, people started to report infections at the injection site. These same bb always used perfect sterile techniques. Some of these products were tested and alot of them were found to be underdosed. The BA content was also found to be extremely high. I've heard and read rumors that some of their products were'nt legit. ie, their winny and dbol are the exact same weight, shape, but, just different colors. Some say that the d's are really winny, which, would suck ass. Who knows, their rep has gone down recently. People are still making gains so I'll continue to use this stuff. But, I'll keep my eyes open too.
    Alot of guys (myself included) use a different needle to draw up fluids than they use to inject with. Some will preload a bunch of syringes with the same pin and they throw that pin out. I use 1 pin a week just for drawing fluids, then i switch to a new tip and inject. The only problems Ttokkyo has had is with the Cyp. and the Testonon because of the BA content. It has since been fixed and trhe new batches don't hurt at all.

Adaptek is offline Junior Member
    Ttokkyo make some good products at a reasonable price.

Just make sure you are careful when using vials.

Never shoot with a pin that you have put into the rubber bung.

1. It dulls the pin
    2. Increase chance of infection

Additionally, make sure you clean the rubber bung before and after use with alcohol.

Be careful not to make the sterile vial unsterile.

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

I disagree...

But then again its just my opinion. A rubber top was designed to be pierced by a needle and then injected in a human. I have injected 100s if not thousands of patients using that technique without ever inducing infection into that person. We are taught to do it in just that matter, but perhaps we as healthcare professionals are not a antiseptic or skilled as some Body Builders...No...we wrote the book on it. There are very logical and specific reasons why things are done in order, the first and foremost is safety and to maintain a sterile enviroment. As a matter of fact if I had even tried to do some of the recommendation listed previously, I would have never have passed my skill test and become licensed....
    I dont want to sound anal about sterility..Just be informed and make an informed choice, it still aint a big deal, I dont always follow everything perfectly, but I do know the difference.

Sorry for the soapbox...just my 2 cents, for whatever its worth..

Peace
    Last edited by Keywestlifter; 12-14-2001 at 03:57 PM.

MarkyMark is offline Member
    I can add quite a bit on this point ... but to keep it short heres a few tips ....

Make sure you shower b4 injections ... wash hands thoroughly .... using several cotton swabs of alcohol to clean on and around the injection site .... do not touch pin with hands or anything else ... top of the bung as well should not be touched ... I feel using a different pin is good advice to keep injected pin fresh . Storage of your stuff should be in a clean place ...

alot of this is basic stuff .... remember not to take this litely ... good luck

Thread Information