• 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By simm
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By BG
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 3 Post By jolter604

Thread: Primobolan with or without test?

simm is offline Senior Member

Primobolan with or without test?

I've been reading some posts on here and most of you guys swear by test base whilst running other anabolics.
    Would a primo only cycle benefit me as I do MMA and Olympic wrestling? I'm heavyweight and do weights 2x week pad work and hill running 2x week. I want some quality muscle but cannot sacrifice stamina.
    Any ideas on the right long-term cycle?
    Not interested in epo or HGH as I'm hypothyroidism aswell.
    Thanks

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Well it's still suppressive to hpta axis (even more than proviron ). So my opinion is u should need an adequate amount of test as an additive to your cycle to get the full benefit of the cycling. And yeah the best suitable pct afterwards. Of course there is also the way to run primo alone and do frequent hcg injections during the cycle. But you still will need to run a good pct mainly consisting of clomid and nolva.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Primo is NOT androgenic (why it works well for women) and is purely anabolic . its also not estrogenic either (in fact it has anti estrogen effects).
    so by running Primo only (with no test) your going to shut off your production of both androgens and estrogen (both needed for sexual function as well as many other things). eventually your levels will crash and you will feel pretty crappy and not perform well. simply adding in a small dosage of test will keep this from happening and will give you the needed androgenic and estrogenic effects which primo can't give
    KennyJ, Couchlockd and Family_guy like this.

Thanks for the replies guys.
    Being that I need very good cardio fighting, what dosage of test and primo would you suggest?
    Couchlockd likes this.

200mg of test
    350mg primo

thats all you would need to get some sports performance.

another stack which is great for cardio and sports performance
    150mg test
    400mg eq
    30mg day of var
    ScotchGuard02 and Couchlockd like this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would definitely use some TESTOSTERONE with your PRIMO. That's actually one of my favorite, simple, effective cycles.
    simm likes this.

That's invaluable advice for me. So thanks for the replies. I have read 1000mg primobolan PW which did seem abit excessive.

Quote Originally Posted by simm View Post
    That's invaluable advice for me. So thanks for the replies. I have read 1000mg primobolan PW which did seem abit excessive.
    a gram a week of Primo is a bodybuilding protocol, not a sports performance protocol . if your not trying to look like Arnold (who often times ran a gram of Primo) then you don't need a gram to boost performance
    simm likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Although more is better with primo because of the cost. So you dont want to pay a little and not get much from it, I make sure to take a good dosage, this way its not a waste. Like GH said its purely anabolic , so its a great complimentary compound in a cycle because it raises your anabolic ratio to be much closer with your androgenic . I love it, but it took its toll on my hair so I stopped running it, but everyone should at least run it once imo.
    Obs and simm like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thanks for the reply. I'll try one of the above mentioned protocols and up the dosage if needed.
    My hairs a horseshoe hidden so not bothered about that lol. Thanks guys

I like Gear's recommendation of 200mg Test and 350mg/wk of Primo. Lower dose of Test gives you enough anabolic and androgenic benefits for a mild cycle. Then Primo works like an anabolic boost to the Test. I've also run 200mg/wk of Test along with 300mg/wk of masteron . It helps me maintain my muscles and shred fat. The thing with Test is that it increases your red blood cell count. My hematocrit goes way up when I run 200mg/wk of Test. My TRT dose is about 100mg/wk to 150mg/wk, depending on if I want to freak the doctor out with my hematocrit number. When I cycle, I give blood or bleed myself a day or so before my exam. I drink a ton of water to reduce the hematocrit number.

I am no longer an MMA athlete but I train a lot of MMA athletes and have been doing so for about 17 years. I've seen guys run anavar only cycles all the way to full tren cycles in prep for a competition. What I've found is that NOTHING replaces sweat in the gym. I advise them to run "small" cycles as not to disrupt their natural HPTA too mach. That's subjective, yes?
    simm and Family_guy like this.

Scotchguard. Thanks for the reply. The test 200 and primo 350 was the cycle I was looking at that was mentioned by Gear. How long would you run it as longer cycles of primo are better yes? It's great knowing you were involved in MMA as you are definitely right about sweat in the gym! I just wanted a relatively safe cycle as I'm hypothyroidism aswell.

jolter604 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simm View Post
    I've been reading some posts on here and most of you guys swear by test base whilst running other anabolics.
    Would a primo only cycle benefit me as I do MMA and Olympic wrestling? I'm heavyweight and do weights 2x week pad work and hill running 2x week. I want some quality muscle but cannot sacrifice stamina.
    Any ideas on the right long-term cycle?
    Not interested in epo or HGH as I'm hypothyroidism aswell.
    Thanks
    There is a big ass ex rugby player at my gym dude is pro big now and said he runs Primo 400-600 all year and adds 200 mg test cyp every other 6 months and loves it.
    Everyone is different
    simm, BG and Family_guy like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    There is a big ass ex rugby player at my gym dude is pro big now and said he runs Primo 400-600 all year and adds 200 mg test cyp every other 6 months and loves it.
    Everyone is different
    ya 600mgs is the sweet spot

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information