MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member

Scared about a lump under my left nipple! "Need advise"!

After my last cycle of test and deca I began to notice a swollen lump just to the left side of my nipple. Could this be the start of GYNO? I'm nervous and need to know what to do before beginning my next cycle in two weeks.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Need a little more info bro...

How long ago was your cycle?
    When the lump started to form was it SERIOUSLY painful?
    Did you follow up your last cycle with clomid?
    Did you try taking nolva when the lump began to form?

I just noticed the knot a few weeks after my deca test cycle. I had previously done an eq-test cycle with no problems which was my first cycle.

I am on hormone replacement therapy so I used no clomid. I have never used anti-es.

The knot was a little sore at first but isnt really anything bad at this point.

I'm starting a new cylce in two weeks and am confused on what to do or take to prevent gyno. If I have a mild case I certainly dont want it to worsen. Not real sure as to whats going on or what to do??

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You probably prone to Progesterone gyno. Since its prescribed ask your doc about it. He should be able to help

I'm afraid to mention it too my doc because hes against all steroid use . He test my blood levels every 4 months because he doesnt trust me because he saw my 20 inch arms and made a smart comment about if he caught me doing steroids hed discontinue my hormone replacement. Hes really a bigtime jerk in every way imaginable but I try and overlook him.

If he finds my litle knot he may try and discontinue or lower my dosage. That I do not want to risk. I'll take some novaldex and run femara in my next cycle.

I started to run anties in my last cycle but some local competitior was putting them down saying they prevent you from gaining mass because they cancel out the steroids. He also told me gyno was rare and only hit individuals who have a tremendous amount of estrogen in their system during use.

I wish I had never listened to that guy. Obviously hes not very smart like a lot of guys on this board. Theres some real steroid experts on this board. I've become to believe the VETS know more than the medical docs about steroid use for humans. Kinda strange isnt it!

joe_capone is offline Member
    one thing you need to learn.. never listen to those fuck faces at the gym and start running those anti-e's or u will be sorry.

Thread Information