JUICING is offline Associate Member

Is clomid supposed to make you feel jiterry and nervous?

This is my first time taking clomid after a cycle and it's making me feel jiterry and nervous and it has also sped my heart rate up. little small white pills with a c on them. I wonder if I got clenbuterol instead of clomid. What do you guy's think?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    this is peculiar, i know clomid can cause an emotional crash and lose of libido, but not this. perhaps it is clen ?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    this is peculiar, i know clomid can cause an emotional crash and lose of libido, but not this. perhaps it is clen ?
    Took the thoughts right out of my head.

JUICING have you checked the pics board to verify that they are clen ? Maybe you could post a pic in that section for help.

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    i only felt a little mellow on clomid, nothing major

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    The only effect I get of clomid are SERIOUS tracers. Especially after jogging on an empty stomach. Reminds me of my Shrooming/peote days

I think you popping clen , like the others have said. Post up a pick, and if I were you, I'd stop taking those and get some L-quid stuff ASAP

Colossus is offline New Member
    ive had the same expierences gundam listed, and also pretty mellow as slangin said.. definatly post a pic

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm in my 2nd week of clomid, and I swear, I have never felt any better!!! My cycle was 16 weeks and thought I was going to come down hard, but for some odd reason, I feel FANTASTIC!!!!! Lots of energy, no depression. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones..

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Took the thoughts right out of my head.

JUICING have you checked the pics board to verify that they are clen? Maybe you could post a pic in that section for help.
    I just posted a picture in the pictures board but all pictures I seen are in the boxes not loose

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    The only effect I get of clomid are SERIOUS tracers. Especially after jogging on an empty stomach. Reminds me of my Shrooming/peote days

I think you popping clen, like the others have said. Post up a pick, and if I were you, I'd stop taking those and get some L-quid stuff ASAP
    Luckily for me I ordered some more clomid and I should have it tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Is that L-quid stuff as good as clomid or something you do just if your desperate?

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds too me that you might be taking clen instead of Clomid. white pill with a c on it I bet I got the same stuff its made by Novegam

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    answered in your pic thread

I'm going to write the same thing here as I did in the pics section.
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=59794

This is truly remarkable!! This poor guy takes 6 clen pills thinking that they're clomid...he could have had a heart attack!! That much clen would have definitely put me in the hospital, as I am sensitive to bronchial dilators or CNS stimulants. I truly hope that JUICING is okay and he has walked away unscathed.

I have heard many instances of mix-ups from "**" or "china". I think this should be a wake up call for people. IMO this is obviously not a professionally run operation if they are substituting clen for clomid…regardless if it was erroneous or not. IMO this company is not trustable…and let’s not forget about the inconsistent concentrations and sterility of their products.

I AM NO SOURCE...I KNOW NO SOURCE...I WANT NO SOURCE

thegame01 is offline Member
    good post mbs .That shit is serious and someone could get hurt .

Btw i felt great on clomid .strenght actually went up some more .The only thing is that i felt like crying on touching comercials lol

Good luck bro
    GZ

I'm going to write the same thing here as I did in the pics section.
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=59794

:eek: :eek: :eek:

This is truly remarkable!! This poor guy takes 6 clen pills thinking that they're clomid...he could have had a heart attack!! That much clen would have definitely put me in the hospital, as I am sensitive to bronchial dilators or CNS stimulants. I truly hope that JUICING is okay and he has walked away unsca
    I have heard many instances of mix-ups from "**" or "china". I think this should be a wake up call for people. IMO this is obviously not a professionally run operation if they are substituting clen for clomid…regardless if it was erroneous or not. IMO this company is not trustable…and let’s not forget about the inconsistent concentrations and sterility of their products.
    I appreciate your concerns I'm fine. I would list the prick that I got this from but that's a no,no. The same prick also scammed us out of our last package. I pm'd the mods in the scam form but nobody's got back with me yet. Hopefully we'll see him on the scammers list before long.

Glad to see you're okay buddy!

Any adverse sides from the clen ? I can sometimes get panic attacks on larger doses.

Glad to see you're okay buddy!

Any adverse sides from the clen? I can sometimes get panic attacks on larger doses.
    I'm fine now but that day I had severe shakes my heart was pounding extremely fast and really it just scared the s**t out of me, because all the research that I've done on clomid I knew it wasn't supposed to effect me like that. You never know what your getting when your stuff isn't in it's original packaging. I think everyone should learn a lesson off of this right here, because I know I have.

Quote Originally Posted by JUICING
    I'm fine now but that day I had severe shakes my heart was pounding extremely fast and really it just scared the s**t out of me, because all the research that I've done on clomid I knew it wasn't supposed to effect me like that. You never know what your getting when your stuff isn't in it's original packaging. I think everyone should learn a lesson off of this right here, because I know I have.
    I concur. I HOPE EVERYONE LEARNS A LESSON FROM THIS.

It doesn't matter what source you have either!!

Is anybody out there that can help me get this guy on the scammer list? Come on I know there's somebody out there that want's to help. Feel free to pm me at any time or if you want to know who the scammer is pm me as well.

Thread Information