Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 3 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 2 Post By spywizard

Thread: HCG on test cycle help/opinions.

GTtheGUY is offline Junior Member

HCG on test cycle help/opinions.

If HCG will keep.your balls from drying up while taking a compound like test. Why not run HCG with a test cycle so as not to shut your natural production down? Then when you come off cycle your natural production is already intact. They give HGC to guys on TRT. So why wouldnt you want to take it while on cycle? Thanks for your help!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    You do use HCG on cycle

gymffiti and GTtheGUY like this.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We already suggest hCG usage on cycle here, you seem to be a little confused.
    hCG will keep your balls active and responsive to LH (hCG is a LH mimetic, not as potent as LH but it helps though). When you come off a cycle, your pituitary will slowly start to secrete LH after hypothalamus stimulates it by secreting GnRH. If you keep your balls on OFF mode during whole cycle, they won't respond instantly to LH.
    Well, this is another topic here but there is two types of hypogonadism, primary and secondary. Primary hypogonadism is when your testicles fail to respond to LH (Leydig cells may be desensitized). So, when you keep your leydig cells unstimulated for say 12 weeks, you'll be somehow primary hypogonadic.
    I love my balls, and I feed them with hCG during cycle. I recommend you to do so, too.
    GTtheGUY, spywizard and gymffiti like this.

GTtheGUY is offline Junior Member
    Wow yeah, I'm just learning about this. So do you continue use after cycle as a PCT or do you stop and go with the clomid and nolva post cycle? And what is the dosing schedule while on a typical 600 to 1000MG test only cycle? I've heard. 500 to 1000IUs a week. Is that every week for duration on cycle? Or sporadically? Thanks you guys rock ����

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GTtheGUY View Post
    Wow yeah, I'm just learning about this. So do you continue use after cycle as a PCT or do you stop and go with the clomid and nolva post cycle? And what is the dosing schedule while on a typical 600 to 1000MG test only cycle? I've heard. 500 to 1000IUs a week. Is that every week for duration on cycle? Or sporadically? Thanks you guys rock ����
    Stop it right before PCT. Exogenous gonadotropins are also suppresive on hypothalamus, which breaks the chain of HPTA from the start by inhibiting GnRH secretion.
    For most people 500 IUs of hCG per week will suffice. High dosages offer no benefit in the long term and also cause intratesticular estrogen buildup (sorry, an AI won’t help with that) along with Leydig cell desensitization.
    GTtheGUY likes this.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    500 iu 2x week does the body good
    < <Samson> > and GTtheGUY like this.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information