Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DJNbig
  • 1 Post By KennyJ

Thread: Caber and the affect on refractory period.

DJNbig is offline New Member

Caber and the affect on refractory period.

For those who have used caber and experienced a reduction in refractory period at what does did it happen and how soon after starting caber did you notice the change?

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes it does this, very fast along with audio hallucinations at least for me.. Within a few mins.

Normally I can do 3 or 4 times in less than 10 mins so maybe im just lucky but yea it was like 2 times in 2 mins.

DJNbig is offline New Member
    Thank you for sharing your experience. Could you expand more on the audio hallucinations?
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DJNbig View Post
    Thank you for sharing your experience. Could you expand more on the audio hallucinations?
    2 pretty funny instances...

My headset was playing legion of monsters and i could hear it. Only problem? The fucking headset was off.

Even worse, I heard my roommate watching the news outside my room, walk outside the TV is off and he's dead asleep.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ve taken .5mg 2x a week and notice absolutely nothing. The only thing it did was stop my nipples from hurting. Of course drugs don’t ever seem to affect me much. I could have the test levels of an 80 year old or be running 1000mg a week and I see no difference in energy or sex drive.... just weight and strength increase.... which obviously is the goal... but more energy and an increased sex drive would be nice lol

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    2 pretty funny instances...

My headset was playing legion of monsters and i could hear it. Only problem? The fucking headset was off.

Even worse, i heard my roommate watching the news outside my room, walk outside the tv is off and he's dead asleep.
    lol!
    fiddlesticks likes this.

I've suffered from anorgasmia after a Tren cycle. It takes me about 6 months to get back to normal. The caber definitely helps but it doesn't eliminate the anorgasmia, for me. I must be super sensitive to 19nors. I look awesome but because of the sexual issues, sex is a bother during my cycle. Sounds crazy, right? A buff dude that can't finish and doesn't want to have sex? It happens.

Back on topic. Refactory and how long before caber "kicks" in? I would say about 3 to 4 weeks for me. It takes me about 30 mins to 45 mins to recover and when I'm really steaming, I can make three touchdowns in a stretch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've suffered from anorgasmia after a Tren cycle. It takes me about 6 months to get back to normal. The caber definitely helps but it doesn't eliminate the anorgasmia, for me. I must be super sensitive to 19nors. I look awesome but because of the sexual issues, sex is a bother during my cycle. Sounds crazy, right? A buff dude that can't finish and doesn't want to have sex? It happens.

Back on topic. Refactory and how long before caber "kicks" in? I would say about 3 to 4 weeks for me. It takes me about 30 mins to 45 mins to recover and when I'm really steaming, I can make three touchdowns in a stretch.
    Do you use any psych drugs? In my own experience it has alot to do with serotonin being high

Thread Information