NotVinDiesel is offline New Member
    just outside the Loop but not far from the lake

Does size matter?

Like many of the people on here, I'm starting my first cycle soon and being that it's so late in the summer, I've decided on going for mucho mass addition, rather than trying to just cut with a Winny/Eq stack, for example.

I'm currently 6'2", 248lb. with about 17.5%bf, and I've been training hard for about 2 years. I plan to keep my first cycle simple - Test Enan. and Deca for either a 10 or 12 week run, keeping arimidex on hand and having clomid ready after the last pin is pulled.

Here's the question: I see smaller guys looking at doing the same cycle at 500mg/week for the test, and 400mg/week for the deca. Because of my size should I be doing a higher dosage or does it matter? Also, would Winny or Fina be a nice finisher?

Thanks to all replies - this will become a diary once the cycle begins!

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    the right answer is you should dose by bodyweight BUT better to start off on the low side to see how you handle it. I am on a similar cycle of 500 test E and 300 deca 6'00'' 202 lbs(started cycle at 187 lbs).If you start your 1st cycle high, where are you going to go from there but TOO high the next time?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'd never advise a first time cycler to use more than 500 mg a week of test, your receptors are fresh and regardless of your BW, you're going to grow like a weed from it if your diet/training/sleep are all in good condition.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Right on Bdtr, that's what I've read, and that's what I'm going to follow. Good luck NotVinDeisel.

Doc

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I'd never advise a first time cycler to use more than 500 mg a week of test, your receptors are fresh and regardless of your BW, you're going to grow like a weed from it if your diet/training/sleep are all in good condition.
    Yep.... My first cycle I ran only 400mg of cyp a week for 10 weeks and responded very well to it.

Dustin4489 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with all of you on this but there is a study somewhere about how more is better. Even for a first time user. Like for example, Say i want to do 750mg vs 500mg of test each week for my first cycle. Many people would say you will grow just as much on the 500 than the 750. This is not true. Let me try and dig up this article. It is a good read

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Receptors are not fresh. That is impossible. If your AR's were fresh, you would be a woman.

Most people respond so much better on their first cycle simply because they are the farthest away from their hypothetical genetic limit as they ever will be.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Not "fresh" in the sense of completely virgin, but fresh in the sense that they've never put synthetic AS into their blood stream. I can't grow on 500mg a test a week like i used to be able to, I need a gram at this point for optimal gains.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    would start low and check to see how well uhandle the sides ! test is test i think 500 mg/s is enough for anybody at any size to make some really good measurable gains. but brother if i were u i would run that winyn cutter cause 17.5% bf is high and when u juice u will gain more fat, save the cycle for the fall brother ! trust me! just cut up and then bulk up. this is what i would do, its totally up to u !

Thread Information