MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member

Att: Anti-estrogen Experts!!!!

Okay heres the deal. My first cycle was 1000mgs of test ethanate and 500 mgs of EQ for 12 weeks. No gyno!

My second cycle was 750mgs of test ethanate and 400mgs of deca . A few wweeks after my cycle a small lump appeared to the left of my left nipple. Its not visible but can be sore to touch at times.

Obviously its a small start on gyno from not using anti-es. Heres my question: I read on the forum that excess estrogen causes gyno. But I also read where deca can cause progesterone gyno at doses higher than 200 mgs a week.

I'm going to try nolvadex for a while then use femara during my next cycle.

1. Do you guys agree that 200mgs is okay on the deca if its progesterone gyno? I'm afraid to use more and I dont want to buy Bromo.

2. Why cant I start the femara in the middle of my cycle instead of the beginning? How do you guys take the stuff?Looks to me the estrogen level would be highest towards the middle and end of the cycle.

The lady I bought it from said it taste awful and sold me some gel caps so I could inject them before ingesting. This anti-es stuff is all new to me!

Thanks

joe_capone is offline Member
    i would defninitly get the bromo. saggy nipples that hang out isint a good sight trust me lool.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    I dont see why you cant take the Femera in the middle of your cycle. I have never heard of not starting in the middle of your cycle. Although I dont think it will work for projesterone if I remember correctly.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Maybe your first batch of test was underdosed or something..dunno

Start your anti-es at the begining. Why let them start building up till mid way?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    y did u even think of starting at 1 gram of test ? wow ! that incredible !

anyways as billy said, start ur anti-es at the start, iwould run like nolvadex the whole way throuhg if ur prone to gyno !

Dustin4489 is offline Junior Member
    damn you ran 1500mg of steroids a week for your first time? How much weight did you gain?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    femara is anti aromatise not an anti estrogen reason you start at the start is so the test doesnt aromatise to estrogen, should it get to that point you need an anti estrogen which will bind to the er stronger than estrogen such as nolvadex , i cant put it simpler than that, hope you understand. As for progesterone gyno i would be hard pushed to beleive it has anything to do with that

peace

Well DDustin 4489 IO actually ran 1150 mgs of test my first cycle. I was advised this from the same local airhead competitor that advised me against using femara and such because it would hamper my gains. I swelled up like a pig. Gained 25lb and eventually lost 10 lbs of it because I begin to eventually gain fat when I came off the cycle. I had some terrible headaches from highbloodpressure as well. Bad move on my part!

JOE CAPONE my nipples arent saggy. The only problem is a small lump thats not noticeable beside my left nipple.

Okay it sounds like testosterone is the real culprit in causing estrogen gyno.

Does femara reduce the possibilities of getting progesterone gyno? If not would it still be safe to run 200mgs a week while using femara and forget the bromo? All I need is 200mgs of deca for my joint pain from heavy lifting.

Thread Information