Rookiejay is offline Member

D-bal half life and work out - What am I missing?

Hello, everyone

I’m planning to do my first cycle in a couple of weeks. I’ve done a very extensive research. (I must admit this BB is by far the best source of unbiased information about roids – I’ve become addicted to it – lol)

What I can’t understand is if some of the steroids have a short half life – what’s the point of taking them every day. For example, if d-bal has a half life of only 3 to 4 hours. What’s the purpose of taking it every day if you work out only every other day? Seems like taking d-bal on the off days is a waste. Wouldn’t it be more productive and less hazardous to take it only on work out days 2 hours before the workout?

What am I missing? Can someone explain?

Thanks,
    Jay

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    You are not growing in the gym, you are growing when you are not in the gym. Your body is in a constant state of repair especially when you sleep, but not while you are working out. The dbol will speed the repair process up. You want to take the dbol everyday split up throughout the day to increase your testosterone levels and keep them constant. This is how you grow bigger from it.
    If you took dbol only before working out and only on workout days, you would only shut down your natural testosterone production and actually be lowering the overall amount of test in your body defeating the purpose.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    King Samson is spot on with his answer.

D

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Thanks
    That makes sense. I knew there had to be a reason, I just wasn’t sure what it was.

Jay

l0tus is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by King Samson
    You are not growing in the gym, you are growing when you are not in the gym. Your body is in a constant state of repair especially when you sleep, but not while you are working out. The dbol will speed the repair process up. You want to take the dbol everyday split up throughout the day to increase your testosterone levels and keep them constant. This is how you grow bigger from it.
    If you took dbol only before working out and only on workout days, you would only shut down your natural testosterone production and actually be lowering the overall amount of test in your body defeating the purpose.
    is this also true with test susp? a couple of powerlifters i know will shoot some test susp on days they max out. are they actually lowering their performance then when doing this?

Thread Information