w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

question on winny tabs.

i just got a bunch of winny tabs (50mg). i am gonna be taking 100 mg/ed for the first week, then back to the normal 50mg. how would u guys reccomend i take them? i have read and hear that u should let them disolve under the tongue, then my dude just told me to swallow them with some grapefruit juice? what is the most effective way?

Split your doses at least twice a day. Winny has a short half-life and blood levels should try and remain constant. I take my first dose in the A.M. with grapefruit juice appr. 30min. prior to lifting. Second dose about 12 hrs later before retiring.

i am splitting the doses up. i was jsut wondering if i should swallow them, chew them, or let them dissolve under my tongue?

bump!!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I guess it depends on how hard you tabs are. Some china tabs were pretty hard and for better absoption people chewed them. There's no harm either way.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    what's with the 100mg ed for the first week. just curious. is it your first time with winny?

i would start with 50mg first then see how you feel. you can always go higher if need be.

as MBH said it wouldn't matter too much either way

Quote Originally Posted by H BOMB
    what's with the 100mg ed for the first week. just curious. is it your first time with winny?

i would start with 50mg first then see how you feel. you can always go higher if need be.

as MBH said it wouldn't matter too much either way
    yeah it is my first time with winny, but i was told by taking a 100mg/ed fo the first week it would kick in quicker and thats what i want. even if it doesnt and its just wasting it at $2 a piece for 50mg pills im not too worried about it.

Thread Information