The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member

Tren and Mucus Secretion

Hello guys,
    Everytime I run tren , I get bronchitis kinda cough with no fever and no infection. It seems like my lungs or airway starts to secrete mucus more than usual, and I keep coughing until I get the phlegm out. My nose also gets filled. And no, I am not talking about the injection-related cough which occurs immediately after injection.
    Is there anyone else having similar issues? I am having no sides other than this and a little bit aggression. I've found few posts in the internet mentioning the same but there is no study about this one.
    Btw, yes I was smoking 1 pack a day (also used to smoke pot every night), but quitted it last month and only using some vape pen with low nicotine liquids.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That’s about the only side with Tren I haven’t run into. Interesting, have never looked into because I’ve never experienced it. Fingers crossed for you and congrats on quitting smoking!!

DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    When I quit smoking I coughed like that for a few months, it's your lungs cleaning out all the shit.
    Can't explain why if you've had the same experience before while smoking but only when on trends.

HDThunder is offline Junior Member
    Funny you say this. I'm on week 6 of a Tren A run. Currently at 400mg/wk. I've been coughing. Not the Tren cough. An annoying phlegmy post nasal drip cough. I attributed it to a mild cold or allergies. But it's crossed my mind the Tren is contributing to it.

... No other really bad sides. Some anxiety and sweats. Slightly reduced cardio capacity. But I'm shedding fat nicely.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    That’s about the only side with Tren I haven’t run into. Interesting, have never looked into because I’ve never experienced it. Fingers crossed for you and congrats on quitting smoking!!
    Not everyone experiences it I believe, nice to hear you're not having it, it sucks to cough while you're working out. Thank you man, I am happy to quit harming myself.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeCee112 View Post
    When I quit smoking I coughed like that for a few months, it's your lungs cleaning out all the shit.
    Can't explain why if you've had the same experience before while smoking but only when on trends.
    Glad I am coughing, otherwise my airway would be full of this phlegmy shit..

Quote Originally Posted by HDThunder View Post
    Funny you say this. I'm on week 6 of a Tren A run. Currently at 400mg/wk. I've been coughing. Not the Tren cough. An annoying phlegmy post nasal drip cough. I attributed it to a mild cold or allergies. But it's crossed my mind the Tren is contributing to it.

... No other really bad sides. Some anxiety and sweats. Slightly reduced cardio capacity. But I'm shedding fat nicely.
    LOL, thats what I thought first too. When I first had it, I thought I caught cold and got prescribed antibiotics. This time I thought, hey its spring and that must be allergy, but no I am on anti-allergic medications right now and they don't help at all. Most probably we are suffering from the same issue, if you check google you can see few other people having it though.
    NAC and Symbiocort inhaler help a little bit, but don't solve the issue completely..

Thread Information