• 1 Post By diesel101
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 3 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Family_guy
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: How to donate blood

morton30 is offline Associate Member

How to donate blood

Hi everyone i have been blasting and cruising for the past 6 months also in that six months i added tren for 6 weeks i also done a dbol /deca /test cycle and sarms lgd/rad140/s4 in that time.
    i have never donated blood before the past month or so i have been feeling very fatigued and dizzy.
    so i booked an appointment to donate blood online.
    but today i have had a letter through the door with a questionnaire attached one question is if i have ever done anobolic steroids in the past year should i be honest here or not?
    if i was to get there and then tell them everything would they turn me away or will they still let me donate maybe test my hematocrit before hand for me ect any help would be most appreciated
    Last edited by morton30; 06-04-2019 at 08:53 AM.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just say no, the blood never goes untested they take it very seriously and you can be sure that they won’t rely on your word only.

Slacker78 is offline Member
    Find someone could help you to perform the task ( a private nurse etc. ) or learn to do it by yourself. If you wait for approvation by a donation center, you might wait for eternity and if you tell them you use AAS, they will give you an ass kick i never told to them at my donation center i use AAS, but they rejected me just because i use B12 vit. shots every week and this is not good for their approvation.. image if i had told them i use AAS.

Anyway, test you HCT before and if you detect it is high ( > ~50%) think to donate or simply draw the blood. I've my cousin who is a nurse that do the task for me, so i have resolved in this way, but many guys do it by themselves... in future i will try to do it by myself, but for now is more comfortable avoiding it, cause i've my cousin.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by morton30 View Post
    Hi everyone i have been blasting and cruising for the past 6 months also in that six months i added tren for 6 weeks i also done a dbol /deca /test cycle and sarms lgd/rad140/s4 in that time.
    i have never donated blood before the past month or so i have been feeling very fatigued and dizzy.
    so i booked an appointment to donate blood online.
    but today i have had a letter through the door with a questionnaire attached one question is if i have ever done anobolic steroids in the past year should i be honest here or not?
    if i was to get there and then tell them everything would they turn me away or will they still let me donate maybe test my hematocrit before hand for me ect any help would be most appreciated

Typically, in the US, they check hemoglobin values and BP prior to donation, ask about the timeline of any travel to foreign countries, sexual habits, etc.

If you tell them you are injecting or ingesting AAS, research chems, etc., you will be deferred from donation.

How you answer the questions is up to you.

Edit: Dr. ordered TRT or anabolics are allowed.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-04-2019 at 04:21 PM.
    Family_guy likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I lie about everything on the questionnaire travel,tattoos, gear it makes the process easier.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I lie about everything on the questionnaire travel,tattoos, gear it makes the process easier.
    Aids, homosexual, hepatitis...
    Family_guy likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Aids, homosexual, hepatitis...
    You ever a accepted money for sex?

"Ma'am, I haven't taken money for sex, but I have sucked dick for USA gold cigarettes before. How do I answer this?"
    Obs, Family_guy and Richard Head like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post

"Ma'am, I haven't taken money for sex, but I have sucked dick for USA gold cigarettes before. How do I answer this?"
    Lmao!

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post

That’s so funny cuz I believe couch would say that!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    There is no America left septin' here.
    This is the final stand of freedom.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Thread Information