Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33
  • 2 Post By almostgone

Thread: New gear causing PIP and redness???

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

New gear causing PIP and redness???

Backstory, I've been in the game a long time. Been training for 20+ years. Been a member here for over 10 years and have given and received a ton of advice but I will never stop being a student of the game.

Anyways, I've been on TRT for the past 5 or so years. I stopped getting it prescribed and just get it on my own and run my blood panels etc and monitor it myself. I've found I know more about this topic than my TRT Dr. so why spend 10 times more on it when I can just do it myself? I've used the same gear for the past 3+ years and no issues.

Fast forward I decided to do a blast and my long term source has been taking forever to ship so I got a new source. With the new source comes a different brand but one I know is pretty solid. With each quad injection I'm getting a ton of PIP (which I normally don't get) and then the next 2 to 3 days redness in the area. I'm thinking maybe I have a tiny allergy to the oil they are using but wanted to see if anyone experienced anything similar. It isn't an infection but clearly I've been keeping a very close eye on it. I've had Cellulitis in the past and I'm 100% certain that's not the issue.

Just wanted to see if anyone else had this issue and if so did your body adjust to it, did you just deal with it, or did you just go back to your normal source? My next order will be from my prior source either way.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Backstory, I've been in the game a long time. Been training for 20+ years. Been a member here for over 10 years and have given and received a ton of advice but I will never stop being a student of the game.

Anyways, I've been on TRT for the past 5 or so years. I stopped getting it prescribed and just get it on my own and run my blood panels etc and monitor it myself. I've found I know more about this topic than my TRT Dr. so why spend 10 times more on it when I can just do it myself? I've used the same gear for the past 3+ years and no issues.

Fast forward I decided to do a blast and my long term source has been taking forever to ship so I got a new source. With the new source comes a different brand but one I know is pretty solid. With each quad injection I'm getting a ton of PIP (which I normally don't get) and then the next 2 to 3 days redness in the area. I'm thinking maybe I have a tiny allergy to the oil they are using but wanted to see if anyone experienced anything similar. It isn't an infection but clearly I've been keeping a very close eye on it. I've had Cellulitis in the past and I'm 100% certain that's not the issue.

Just wanted to see if anyone else had this issue and if so did your body adjust to it, did you just deal with it, or did you just go back to your normal source? My next order will be from my prior source either way.
    Have not run into this issue, but a couple of thoughts. Is it dosed the same? I find higher concentrated test will give me more PIP. ie... 300 mg/ML vs 200 mg/ML. Other thought is maybe trying to take an antihistamine when you inject (fexofenadine or loratadine) and see if it does anything to minimize the redness, if there is indeed an allergic reaction to the oil. Just some food for thought. Good luck
    PistolPete33 likes this.

troutman512 is offline New Member
    I pinned two weeks ago, this Monday, in my quad. It knotted up and turned red within a couple hours. It took almost a week to go down all the way. Could barely move my leg. A couple guys experienced the same thing but in the shoulder and glute. Now I’m afraid to pin again with this or switch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    if its been 2 weeks then you might as well stop the cycle because the ester is almost cleared out of your system so the next pin would be essentially starting over...you didn't say if this is everyone's first cycle cus shaky hands can cause much pip along with virgin muscle...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    if its been 2 weeks then you might as well stop the cycle because the ester is almost cleared out of your system so the next pin would be essentially starting over...you didn't say if this is everyone's first cycle cus shaky hands can cause much pip along with virgin muscle...
    The PIP is not at all from shaky hands. I’ve been in the game for 10 years and have been on TRT For the past 5 so I’ve literally injected prob a thousand times. I’ve never had this issue before with the redness. It’s really odd. I’m going to try a different injection site other than my quads with my next injection and see what happens

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The PIP is not at all from shaky hands. I’ve been in the game for 10 years and have been on TRT For the past 5 so I’ve literally injected prob a thousand times. I’ve never had this issue before with the redness. It’s really odd. I’m going to try a different injection site other than my quads with my next injection and see what happens

I think Boyd was referring to the guy who hijacked your thread brother

Blog Entries
    Oh shit brother I didn’t realize who I was talking to I thought this was some newbies thread my bad my man...yea try a new spot but chances are your going to need to cut it with something if the pip is unbearable...
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Is it a standard concentration?
    What lab/brand is it?

It's allowed by the rules to post the name, just don't post any contact information.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I think Boyd was referring to the guy who hijacked your thread brother
    Oh. HAHA. Guess I missed that. Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Is it a standard concentration?
    What lab/brand is it?

It's allowed by the rules to post the name, just don't post any contact information.
    It’s Dragon Pharma Test E dosed at 250mg ml. Pretty standard stuff. I’ve been using Geneva Pharm for the past few years with any issues. Only switched bc my supplier has been taking forever and I didn’t feel like waiting. Karma. Haha

What’s weird too is I used this stuff for 6 or so weeks for my TRY protocol without any issues. Not sure if the oils is thicker or something and the amounts my body just doesn’t like. Very strange. I’m only taking 1.5ml per injection which isn’t that much. I thought about splitting it to .75ml and do 2 injections in different areas but seems wasteful

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is why it’s so nice having a golden connection for more than a decade. Again my guy shipped prior to receiving funds on a G note order. Arriving tomorrow �� I’d abandoned the dragon gear. No point risking health.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    This is why it’s so nice having a golden connection for more than a decade. Again my guy shipped prior to receiving funds on a G note order. Arriving tomorrow �� I’d abandoned the dragon gear. No point risking health.
    I have a ton of connections and have always been happy with GP but poor planning on my behalf so I bought from a local supplier but you’re prob right about ditching the Dragon

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have only ever bought 1 vial in person lol. My online guy is 3 day turn around always. Some how I’m more trusting buying online than in person go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I have only ever bought 1 vial in person lol. My online guy is 3 day turn around always. Some how I’m more trusting buying online than in person go figure.
    I couldn't agree more. I've only bought locally once and now this. HAHA I've always had a stash that when I would decide a cycle I would just dip into my stash and be good to go. The past 2 years financially have been brutal for me so I haven't had that luxury which is why my planning this go has been so poor. haha

I do have a stash of Test Prop which I was planning on switching over to next week anyways so I'm just going to do that now and place a large order for my TRT stuff and be smarter about ever switching again. haha
    redz likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It’s Dragon Pharma Test E dosed at 250mg ml. Pretty standard stuff. I’ve been using Geneva Pharm for the past few years with any issues. Only switched bc my supplier has been taking forever and I didn’t feel like waiting. Karma. Haha
    That definitely isn't a high concentration. I haven't used any of their oils, but their tabs are pretty good.

If your TRT dose hasn't bothered you, someone goofed on the solvent ratio or that got crappy raws ( enanthate is notorious for this).
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    That definitely isn't a high concentration. I haven't used any of their oils, but their tabs are pretty good.

If your TRT dose hasn't bothered you, someone goofed on the solvent ratio or that got crappy raws ( enanthate is notorious for this).
    I was thinking one or the other or both. First thought was that the solvent of BA or BB are too high causing the irritation. At .30ml for my TRT dosage it's such a small amount that it wasn't bothering me. Although, I did notice a TINY bit of redness but didn't think much of it. At 1.5ml for my blast it's clearly causing an issue. I may try cutting it with some sterile grapeseed oil and see what happens.

Thread Information