Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By RonMarco
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Need some help regarding anadrol

RonMarco is offline New Member

Need some help regarding anadrol

Hope everyone is doing great! I’m new to this forum but have been reading the threads on here for a while. I have done a few sarms cycles that actually worked amazing and I loved it. Now I’m on test taking 700mg a week for the past 2 months.

A couple of days ago I was sold anadrol but it came in a capsule and is pink. I’ve seen another post on here from 2007 that someone posted a picture of the same ones. I tried I get my answer there but buddy that posted the thread seemed to not understand his wording and responses were childish. So here i am with making a bad decision to buy something without a label or really knowing what’s in it. Completely my fault and very uneducated on how these orals look.

Has anyone on here had any experience or have been sold the same pink capsules as anadrol?

Thanks for your time all and so excited to help where I can on here and learn where I can as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need some help regarding anadrol-a3fb2e6e-3a18-4b26-8aff-c5532c69b8bd.jpg  

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    UGLs can buy whatever color capsules they want and put whatever they want in them. Color doesn't mean anything. Wish I had a better answer for you. Good luck

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the response bud!

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    A lot of UGLs use veg caps because it’s inexpensive. I don’t personally prefer them over pressed tablets, but I have had good ones
    RonMarco likes this.

sweet! Thanks man, I tried one today for sure felt a pump will see what happens the next few days.

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RonMarco View Post
    Hope everyone is doing great! I’m new to this forum but have been reading the threads on here for a while. I have done a few sarms cycles that actually worked amazing and I loved it. Now I’m on test taking 700mg a week for the past 2 months.

A couple of days ago I was sold anadrol but it came in a capsule and is pink. I’ve seen another post on here from 2007 that someone posted a picture of the same ones. I tried I get my answer there but buddy that posted the thread seemed to not understand his wording and responses were childish. So here i am with making a bad decision to buy something without a label or really knowing what’s in it. Completely my fault and very uneducated on how these orals look.

Has anyone on here had any experience or have been sold the same pink capsules as anadrol?

Thanks for your time all and so excited to help where I can on here and learn where I can as well.
    Starting Anadrol during this period ae not great idea.

Personnaly, i have amazing pump with it but i feel like depressed and anxious, and this stuff eat your Iron level in the blood, so my skin come very white when i use it.
    Try to take some Milk Thistle or TUDCA to help your liver, Anadrol are very agressive on it.
    Personnaly i run with Milk Thistle and Liv52 after AAS cycle.

My advice save this for September and use a AAS like DBol if you need some great gain without looking a white ball of full water ;-)

Man thank you so much for this brotha, I really appreciate that! Will for sure take the advice and get the right protection. I was thinking about starting pct in the end of August and pick back up around November or December. Might just hold back and wait for this.
    lundgren likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Pharma anadrol is pretty easy to get . UGL anadrol is pretty reliable as well .. not sure why its even a question getting some pills from some Joe blow off the streets thats telling you its anadrol . again, within a matter of 10 mins you could have some anadrol being shipped to your door from a pharmacy.

I understand taking unforeseen risks trying to obtain drugs that may be very hard to get . but real Anadrol is not one of those.. some random unmarked pills from some guy you know saying its anadrol is your choice. but I wound't waste my time when I know I can get pharma anadrol easily
    i_SLAM_cougars and RonMarco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Pharma anadrol is pretty easy to get . UGL anadrol is pretty reliable as well .. not sure why its even a question getting some pills from some Joe blow off the streets thats telling you its anadrol . again, within a matter of 10 mins you could have some anadrol being shipped to your door from a pharmacy.

I understand taking unforeseen risks trying to obtain drugs that may be very hard to get . but real Anadrol is not one of those.. some random unmarked pills from some guy you know saying its anadrol is your choice. but I wound't waste my time when I know I can get pharma anadrol easily

Thanks for the response bro. I trust the guy, I was just weirded out by this old post I saw on here and thought to myself is he trying to play me. I wish I knew more about orals and how they looked. I’ve done research on it for a while but you can’t trust the internet very much and that’s why I have joined this forum to learn more about a world I’m very interested in.

Another question, I would love to learn how to get this shipped to my door!!!! Haha

Once again thanks bud!

pinksteroid is offline New Member
    I agree with you,bro

Thread Information