Shredz is offline Respected Member

Question lets get together to help everyone out on this one.

Just thought that I would start a thread to help all of us out.

Was hoping everyone would come together to come up with a list of things to look for, to help us all tell that what we have is "GOOD GEAR."

For example, physical signs and symptoms of bad gear, and what to look for when you have your gear in hand. How do you guys tell you have bad gear, or good gear for that sake?

With the amount of knowledge and experience we have here I am sure that this well help steer everyone in the right direction on what to look for when buying there gear.

thanks in advance.

with all this knowledge here..and know one has any tips..come on guys and gals...speak up

nymattyk is offline Member
    well that is a broad request and kind of hard to reply to.......

It really isn't that hard....what do u all look for when you have to stuff in your hand to make sure that it is real...

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i have alot of pictures of fake gear

but most are in B&W so it's not that much of a help.

The Iron Game Guest
    Good gear usually gives results, bad gear doesnt. This is after diet and training are perfected though. Look for quality defects, inconsistencies in amp design, look at pictures on the net etc

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    I'm pretty sure I got a fake Organon Deca , the amp looked normal, but the lot number and exp. date could be wiped off, and on the label it said "olly solution for i.m. use" instead of "oily solution..."

This is my only experience with fake gear. Hope it helps.

V

Mike Guest
    That's a good one - misspelled words - ink on amps that comes off too easily - though organon just does they are so damn cheap LOL

no results

freezer testing

seperation of particles

packaging

etc...etc...

euphoric20 is offline New Member
    I look at the amp or box or depending. If its supposed to have holograms, I make sure they are untouched and helping to seal the box. I also try to smear off serial numbers, check for clarity, if its winny I let it sit for a while. You can also put all the vials in a row in light and make sure that they are all the same in color, and etc. Busted someone doing the color thing with organon deca 's. THe price is a big thing too. If you don't know where you are getting it from and the deal is too good to be true its probably fake. Everybody needs their cut of the profit. Also check amps and vials for little spots on the bottom of the amp. I know someone who would heat it up and stick a needle through, suck out real juice and put in fake juice when heated it seals itself on the way out. Also if you normally get bloated on test it should happen again, if you get the shakes w/ clen you should again. Certain sides you are predisposed to should repeat if its the same stuff. I hope some of this helps.

Thread Information