Thread: Dbol

Cman2 is offline New Member

Dbol

How should 25mg a day of Dbol feel cause I have 50 mg. tabs of Dbol from API. I have taken 1/4 tab (12.5 mg) in the morning and 1/4 tab at night for a week and feel nothing. I thought Dbol worked pretty quick. Has anyone used API stuff before? Is it what API say it is on any of there tabs not just Dbol?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    How long have you used em?

since last saturday as in 8 days now

palme is offline Rosie Member
    No nose bleeds or back pumps? Cant tell you if API is fake or not. Maybe try bumping the dose.

I feel nothing accept little things that could just be in my head. like a little stonger but nothing big no water retention or anything. Am I too impationt

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cman
    I feel nothing accept little things that could just be in my head. like a little stonger but nothing big no water retention or anything. Am I too impationt

You will probably slowly get bloated (you'll notice after 2 weeks, unless you're taking a strong anti-e)

People tend to experience: lightheadedness, increased pumps (esp. in the lower back), faster resting heartbeat rate, increased blood pressure.

The effects you will feel also depend on your diet and dose. How many calories are you eating per day? Are you consistant?

From reading, I've found that many people rush into using 40mg per day and experience many of these symptoms and more (nose bleeds), very quickly, which is not necessarily a good thing. Stick with your lower dose of 25mg and be patient. If you're not seeing definite differences within 3 weeks, then you should start to question what's going wrong. 8 days on 25 mg per day is not a long enough time to wait.

Best of luck.

Mudge is offline Junior Member
    Take on of those halfs 30-60 before your workout, after about a week you should feel awesome pumps during your workout. Minus the skin issues, I loved it, badass stuff.

It has about a 4 hour half life, keep in mind.

Thread Information