liftordie is offline New Member

Prohormones and teens!!??

Steroids and prohormones I have not done that much research on. I am 16 and already done a cycle of andro nitriate fuel by twinlab and noticed no side effects besides anger. I have heard multiple people say 1-test will not stunt growth in teens. I have no idea how that would be possible if all prohormones stunt growth by elivating your testosterone levels and fusing your growth plates together. I dont know which side im on but, if I get enough evidence that prohormes dont fuse growth plates together than I will do a cycle of 1-ad if I find out they do I wont then. I dont understand how elivated testosterone levels can fuse your growth plates together!!?? Also what about 1-test does it stunt growth?
    Can someone please explain or post a give me sites where I can do some more research?
    thanks alot,
    Pike

liftordie is offline New Member
    please.....ttt

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    The reason why you are not getting any answers is becuase this post is in the wrong fourm. You need to go to the supplements fourm for this to get answered. Also you are extremly young. Personally dont waste your time with andro it is CRAP along with those other prosteroids. If you decide to used 1-test use the injectable version.

arby is offline Associate Member
    Estrogen causes your growth plates to fuse together, not testosterone . Any steroid that aromatizes will do that.

RB

Thread Information