Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 3 Post By almostgone
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: 10 minute miles at 127kgs....spots and pale.

simm is offline Senior Member

10 minute miles at 127kgs....spots and pale.

I've never ran this fast in my life before even weighing 100kgs. I can consistently run 3 miles in 30minutes whilst weighing 127kgs. No fatigue the next day and I run hills directly after the 30 minutes. I'm pinning 25mg EOD test prop. Feeling stronger than ever but breaking out in lat and shoulder spots. Is the running due to red blood cells increase? I have bloods August 29th. Wife also says I look pale.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Get one of those finger oxygen level readers. That’ll tell you if you’re getting enough O2. I don’t know if it’s a good idea to be running that much at your weight. I would just do brisk walks, with a little intensity for a minute or so here and there.
    Obs and simm like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Get one of those finger oxygen level readers. That’ll tell you if you’re getting enough O2. I don’t know if it’s a good idea to be running that much at your weight. I would just do brisk walks, with a little intensity for a minute or so here and there.
    ^^^yes
    You have a low blood/oxygen level.

Also bear in mind you dont see a 300lb marathon runner for a reason.
    Lean body mass especially requires a lot of blood to carry the oxygen to feed it.

Pro bodybuilder mass monsters are always breathing heavy.
    The greatest cause of heart failure in big builders is not steroids ,it is the fact that their heart has to feed three times what it was intended for.

Of course there is no pub med article for this but I promise you, this is also the primary cause of heart enlargement in builders. Take it easy.
    simm likes this.

I totally understand what you guys are saying but my dose is only propionate 100mg weekly and I have to run due to my sport/MMA. I don't get out of breath at all from walking but I seem to recover fast between hill runs ect. Shoud I just stop the propionate completely as I don't want to mess with my heart.....

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I probably would if you have time to run a solid PCT w/o messing up a match.
    100mg/week of prop isn't going to do much than kill your natural production.
    HoldMyBeer, simm and balance like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Simm, steroids only work while you are taking them. So if there is testing and you have to get off your cycle, all benefits will be lost and you might even be worse off than before you started (highly likely with HPTA shutdown). Like Almostgone said, 100 mg/week is nothing. You are basically shutting down your endogenous testosterone production only to replace it with an exogenous source. Think about it logically: TRT is prescribed at 100 mg - 200 mg/week on average. At 100 mg/week most people wouldn't even be on the higher end of the normal range. For example, I'm doing 120 mg/week of Test C + 500 IU HCG /week and I'm in the high 800's for testosterone (on a scale of 250-900), but a lot of people need 200mg+ to see that number. You're not even taking HCG, as far as I know, so your levels would be even lower, maybe 500-600.

On top of that, the propionate ester injected EOD will cause a slight rollercoaster effect for your hormones because of the short half-life. I'm not sure how tall you are or how much body fat you have, but 127kg is already heavy. Are you trying to bulk up more, or what is it you are trying to accomplish? If I were in MMA, I would try to fight at a weight my body can handle. There is no point getting bigger and being all winded in a fight. It's all about weight classes anyhow. Bodybuilders will get their asses beat by a thinner guy who can fight, unless the bodybuilder is lucky and gets a solid shot that knocks the dude out. After 30 seconds, being big only makes you a big punching bag.

Thanks guys.
    I totally get what you're saying about the short half life and trt. I was only self administering 120 mg weekly as trt because my doctor drew bloods last year and it showed low end normal testosterone levels . I also have hypothyroidism which from what I've read lowers natural testosterone levels.
    The trt dosage has raised my weight a tiny bit as I usually sit around 120-122 kgs. Hardly any fat increase at all...
    I have done MMA fo 21yrs and trained with some top fighters and my stamina now is as good as before touching the gear if not better. Only thing I hate is the amount of water I sweat whilst training.
    Anyhow I am going to stop and go all'natty' lol.
    I love the strength increase and cardio thought. My legs feel light as a feather. Annoying but health always comes first. Thanks again

Sorry I forgot to mention that. I'm 6'4 tall

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    keep in mind that TRT is essentially "all natty" . all your doing with TRT is bringing your test levels to upper normal ranges. your injecting test is just putting you at the same levels as your 50 year old neighbor who has normal test levels without TRT , nothing more.
    if you need TRT then I'd stay on it . if you want more performance then I'd run an actual cycle designed specifically for performance.

regarding 10 min miles . I'm not sure what your age is but if your a healthy adult you should be able to run a 10 min mile no problem. heck where I live you can't even be on the police force if you can't run a 10 min mile (and thats for fat doughnut eating bastards

last time I ran a 5k race (3.1 miles) I did it in 19 mins, and that was at 9300 feet of elevation and no training (I just decided to enter a race one day). of course I'm older and heavier now and have had 6 major injuries and a handful of surgeries so I'm not likely going to be running at all (unless its from the fat ass cops who can run 10 min miles).
    my point is, as long as your healthy, no matter your weight, you should keep up with the 10 min miles no problem. thats a steady state medium intensity cardio session imo and nothing more
    simm, balance and Quester like this.

Gearheaded.
    I am hypothyroid and take medication for it. The problem lays with my Dr not telling me that hypothyroidism can lower testosterone levels .
    My natty test was 17.3 which a nice person on this site converted for me to around 560 if I remember correctly.
    I really want to take the testosterone but my numbers put me in middle range of British levels.
    Should I just cycle on and off as my numbers seem steady?
    My running times are after taking a break from running roads. Been concentrating on hill runs.
    Checking BP tomorrow too.
    Thanks

Thread Information