Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 4 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By jackfrost88

Thread: 6th Cycle (Cut) -- Low Test/High EQ vs Test only vs Other Suggestions?

aflames is offline New Member

6th Cycle (Cut) -- Low Test/High EQ vs Test only vs Other Suggestions?

My profession requires stamina, speed and physicality. As such, unfortunately I have to stay away from anything that gives me terrible pumps and/or makes me short of breath (tren -- though I love it, most orals, etc..)

5'11
    225lb
    30 yo
    BF unknown

Cycle before last I ran Test E (1-12)/Deca (1-12)/Dbol (1-4); last cycle was Test P/Tren A/Mast blend. Didn't use enough to get good results. Also my BF wasn't low enough to reap the benefits of the Mast.

I want to cut but would also like to be able to excel on cardio -- hence why I was thinking EQ.
    Minimal water retention and sides; no additional weight (maybe 5lbs tops). Need to lose fat.
    So strength and endurance are my main goals. Harden up.
    I know cardio and diet are key here.

I was thinking about one of these two for my next cycle:
    Wk 1-15: EQ @ 500mg/wk
    Wk 1-16: Test E or C @ 200-250mg/wk

vs

Wk 1-12: Test E or C @ 300-350mg/wk

Maybe wk 1-6: Tbol @ 30mg/day?

Adex with either @ 1mg/E3D

PCT for either would be Nolva 40/40/20/20 &/or Clomid 75/75/50/50.

Other recommendations are gratefully welcome, but please, nothing that will give me debilitating shin/calf pumps!
    Last edited by aflames; 07-25-2019 at 07:08 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by aflames View Post

I was thinking about one of these two for my next cycle:
    Wk 1-15: EQ @ 500mg/wk
    Wk 1-16: Test E or C @ 200-250mg/wk

vs

Wk 1-12: Test E or C @ 300-350mg/wk

Adex with either @ 1mg/E3D

you really think you need that much Arimidex with only 200mg a week of test ! I'd drop the Adex all together.. EQ has anti estrogen properties and the longer you run it the lower your E levels will get (depending on test dosage). EQ plus arimidex plus only a trt dose of test is likely going to keep your E levels down way to low , and your not going to make shit for gains without estrogen, plus you'll feel and perform like shit with low E.

all you guys running Adex as standard practice for your cycles without thinking about the compounds your running are living in the dark ages of AAS usage..
    Adex is not needed 90% of the time . in fact guys are doing just the opposite now days, instead of running adex they are taking female birth control pills to ADD estrogen to their cycles (without the DHT .. you could just add more test but that means more DHT sides).
    Estrogen is a perfromance enhancing drug/hormone. EQ is likely going to keep your E levels down by itself , taking arimidex on top of that is a bad idea
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 07-25-2019 at 10:40 AM.
    aflames and KrossOut like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    also , keep in mind guys when you read a lot of these bullshit online steroid profiles , they are built and designed for one purpose , to get advertisers to sponsor the site and to sell products . most the information isn't even correct.

if your taking an AI cause you read on an online steroid profile that EQ converts to estrogen , then you only have half the information . EQ has 'some' aromatizing capacity , maybe 20% that of test,, but it also converts to an anti estrogenic enzyme in the body that will build up over time.
    because of both of these factors , your estrogen levels actually come down when running EQ , not up . just because something can convert to a small amount of estrogen does NOT mean that conversion is enough to elevate your estrogen levels. most the time its not enough of a conversion rate compared to that of test and your E levels fall.

take Deca for example . all the silly online profiles of deca state that it converts to estrogen. but for one, thats likely bullshit because its a 19 nor and when you look at the chemical make up of 19 nors the aromatization process isn't supposed to happen. but even if deca does convert to estrogen, its likely not anywhere near a high enough conversion to matter.. you can read studies done using deca and find that guys that take it end up with lower E levels then what their natural set point was. E levels fall, even though conversion is taking place, its not enough conversion to elevate E levels to even normal ranges.
    so the idea of taking an AI with a drug that doesn't convert enough to raise E levels is ludacris.

sorry to rant here OP

Thanks for the detailed info on Adex.

What are your thoughts on my proposed cycles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Did a similar cycle with bloodwork 300test 600eq 1-13. In member results if you want to see a log. Can share my experience:

Liked it a lot, stamina and endurance was noticeable and EQ has some great performance enhancing properties.

I did not need an AI, took bloods 6 weeks in to confirm and it was unchanged. This is very subjective to the person so could be completely different for you but this is not a very estrogenic cycle at all. There is merit to avoiding an AI if possible so i would consider only adding it in if you need it.

Everyone says RBC levels get skyrocketed by EQ but I believe this to be misinformation. My RBC / hematocrit were completely unchanged and have heard similar from other users.

People also say EQ takes a while to kick, and it is a long ester, which has to be run 16weeks but I felt it within week 2 and a 16 week run is absolutely not necessary either.

Hope that helps.
    aflames and nightmareocyk like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    Did a similar cycle with bloodwork 300test 600eq 1-13. In member results if you want to see a log. Can share my experience:

Liked it a lot, stamina and endurance was noticeable and EQ has some great performance enhancing properties.

I did not need an AI, took bloods 6 weeks in to confirm and it was unchanged. This is very subjective to the person so could be completely different for you but this is not a very estrogenic cycle at all. There is merit to avoiding an AI if possible so i would consider only adding it in if you need it.

Everyone says RBC levels get skyrocketed by EQ but I believe this to be misinformation. My RBC / hematocrit were completely unchanged and have heard similar from other users.

People also say EQ takes a while to kick, and it is a long ester, which has to be run 16weeks but I felt it within week 2 and a 16 week run is absolutely not necessary either.

Hope that helps.
    Thank you!

Did you get any sides? (anxiety, back and shin pumps, etc)

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    Did a similar cycle with bloodwork 300test 600eq 1-13. ....
    I did not need an AI, took bloods 6 weeks in to confirm and it was unchanged...

Just curious, how old are you and what do you think your BF% is? (I'm not judging or critiquing, just curious . My Estrogen will go up on 300 Test a week but I'm both old, and carry most of my fat in my mid section (Which seems to be an indicator of higher estrogen conversation). I probably wouldn't run an AI on it, but my bloodwork would definitely show it above normal. Same for my Hematocrit on 300 Test.

I ask about age because I'm closer to the upper range of people around here and in most conversations like this I never know what relates to my age group, versus the 20-30's folks. I do believe it makes a difference in side effects.

C-

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    Just curious, how old are you and what do you think your BF% is? (I'm not judging or critiquing, just curious . My Estrogen will go up on 300 Test a week but I'm both old, and carry most of my fat in my mid section (Which seems to be an indicator of higher estrogen conversation). I probably wouldn't run an AI on it, but my bloodwork would definitely show it above normal. Same for my Hematocrit on 300 Test.

I ask about age because I'm closer to the upper range of people around here and in most conversations like this I never know what relates to my age group, versus the 20-30's folks. I do believe it makes a difference in side effects.

C-
    I am 30.

No idea on BF. 13-15%??

Quote Originally Posted by aflames View Post
    Thank you!

Did you get any sides? (anxiety, back and shin pumps, etc)

No side effects whatsoever. PCT went super smooth also, didn't feel like I ever had a crash or got tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post

C-
    I'm 31, and was probably 14%. Or 35% if you ask people here haha. Visible abs, striations and could make out musculature on my body.

Thread Information