Terinox is offline The One & Only

Cycle Suggestions...

I still can't fucken figure out wut to do. It's pissing me off. Just the other day I started thinking of just doing Enanthate by itself, at around 800mg a week for 11 weeks.

I try not to think of juice, cuz when I do it pisses me off cuz I want to do it all

I'm looking for a cycle that will give me good strength, and decent size, but MOSTLY strength. Last cycle was Sustanon at 750mg. It was okay, but I want better strength results. What do you suggest? Plz throw out a ton of different suggestions. I mostly prefer sticking with one kind of steroid , or maybe two max, but I don't like the whole theory of mixing so many together. I just think it's better to stick with one kind, just up the dosage a bit, rather then taking half that of two different esters or wutever. Still can't decide tho. Sustanon again, switch to something new, like Enanthate, or maybe other things?

SUGGESTIONS plz, and lots of them

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You're a excutive member and your having stacking issues?? what the hell have you been doing these past few years??

_I'm just kidding bro: If you want to go with a good stack for strength and size I would do the enanth and some EQ run the enanth at 800mg and run the eq at 500-600 mg/week.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    what do you think about using 500mg of test cyp/enan for like 16weeks. i thing the longer the better. im not talking by own experience but a lot of vets seem to use that technic to keep loss to a minimum. im gonna start 500mg of cyp for 16 week in 1 week im shaking right now just to thing about it.. try stacking something anabolic to your test, some mass gain is always welcome im gonna take some deca with it.

im in the same interest as you: strenght!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    what do you think about using 500mg of test cyp/enan for like 16weeks. i thing the longer the better. im not talking by own experience but a lot of vets seem to use that technic to keep loss to a minimum. im gonna start 500mg of cyp for 16 week in 1 week im shaking right now just to thing about it.. try stacking something anabolic to your test, some mass gain is always welcome im gonna take some deca with it.

im in the same interest as you: strenght!!!
    Yeah dude, that's the style me and my friend have been leaning towards for quite some time. Longer periods for cycles. It all depends though, but still it does seem good. I would run it for no less than about 12 weeks or so. The problem is what to actually take. Cyp or Enanthate seem good. Although Enanthate is best when taken at high doses, I dunno if 500mg of Enanthate would do much. Cyp maybe. Then there are things like Tren or Prop, but those are better when taken with other steroids or such, plus that would be too costy as well

Maybe even do something like Sus @ 500-750mg but for 15+ weeks? I know there are guys who run juice for 24+ weeks at a time, but I don't want to get that crazy

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    You're a excutive member and your having stacking issues?? what the hell have you been doing these past few years??

_I'm just kidding bro: If you want to go with a good stack for strength and size I would do the enanth and some EQ run the enanth at 800mg and run the eq at 500-600 mg/week.
    I'm an "executive member" because I perform sexual favors for the MODS on this board, but it's all "hush hush" so don't tell anyone!!

I can't throw in EQ and Enanthate together, that's too much I think. It's either one or the other, and I know EQ alone isn't good. So it would probably be the Enth at high dose. What else can you come up with? Throw shit at me (not literally)

Buffet is offline Junior Member
    Whats the problem with stacking EQ and test. Run the test at 600/wk and the EQ @ 400-500 for like 12 weeks or longer.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Why can't you run EQ and Enan together. Too much $$$?

What about something like this:
    1 - 14 Cyp or Enan 500mg
    1 - 14 EQ 500mg
    10 - 17 Fina 50mg ED

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Why can't you run EQ and Enan together. Too much $$$?

What about something like this:
    1 - 14 Cyp or Enan 500mg
    1 - 14 EQ 500mg
    10 - 17 Fina 50mg ED
    That looks good, but, it would be WAY too pricy. Maybe drop the Fina, and try Cyp/EQ? What do you think of just Enan or Cyp tho? Opinions on that?

Basically...what's the CHEAPEST cycle I could do, gaining most strength out of it? It doesn't have to be TOO cheap though. I can probably spend about 500-700 dollars CANADIAN.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    IMHO, i think you may want to expand your horizons. You really dont have any reasoning behind combining the different drugs. I know the cycle i am currently on is probably too nutz for you, but how about looking into a cycle consisting of enth/eq/var. And having the option to kickstart it w/ dbol or prop, and possibly having some tren in there as well....
    just some things to think about i guess...

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    IMHO, i think you may want to expand your horizons. You really dont have any reasoning behind combining the different drugs. I know the cycle i am currently on is probably too nutz for you, but how about looking into a cycle consisting of enth/eq/var. And having the option to kickstart it w/ dbol or prop, and possibly having some tren in there as well....
    just some things to think about i guess...

Good luck
    Well that is "nutz" But how is the layout of that cycle you're doing? Doses and weeks?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    Basically...what's the CHEAPEST cycle I could do, gaining most strength out of it? It doesn't have to be TOO cheap though. I can probably spend about 500-700 dollars CANADIAN.
    Im sorry, but my opinion on this situation may sound really arrogant/stuck up/etc. But IMO if you are going to fuck with your body chemistry, you might as well go all out. If you dont have the proper funds to do a cycle, wait, its as simple as that. The cost of food and supplements is also something you have put in the equation.

But i think you know what your best bet is for a cheap cycle. Just doing the test for 10-16 or so wks would work. You know you are just going to get to a point that those simple cycles wont yeild the type to gains youre wanting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    Well that is "nutz" But how is the layout of that cycle you're doing? Doses and weeks?
    Dont want to jack your thread or anything...but here is my rough cycle:
    1-4 Prop 75mg ED
    1-15 Enth 750mg wk
    1-14 EQ 600mg wk
    9-17 Var 50mg ED
    8-15 Tren Enth 300mg wk
    1-17 .5 Ldex EOD
    1-17 Nolv 20mg ED
    1mg Proscar ED yr round
    20days prior to clomid/nolv HCG 500iu/day for 20 days
    start wk 17 clomid 300/100/50 w/nolv 10mg & clen

Currently in week 2

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Im sorry, but my opinion on this situation may sound really arrogant/stuck up/etc. But IMO if you are going to fuck with your body chemistry, you might as well go all out. If you dont have the proper funds to do a cycle, wait, its as simple as that. The cost of food and supplements is also something you have put in the equation.

But i think you know what your best bet is for a cheap cycle. Just doing the test for 10-16 or so wks would work. You know you are just going to get to a point that those simple cycles wont yeild the type to gains youre wanting.
    My thoughts exactly, I know I could wait and save up, but that would take too long, and I'm one impatient fucker. Also, I'd end up spending the money, or some fucken situation would arise where I would be forced to spend the money. And this will only be my second/third "real" cycle, so that's why I'm thinking something like Sus or Cyp alone would do me good.

That's one meaty cycle

NightDemn is offline New Member
    Well, if you want strength, you can't go wrong with halotestin . Fina is also an excellent choice for strength and LBM. Suspension and anadrol are both good choices for strength and size too. I just started a cycle last week, and I am looking to gain at least 20lbs of LEAN body mass and gain alot of strength as well. This is what my cycle looks like:

weeks 1-6 100mg's of prop ED
    1-4 50mg's of dbol ED (Injectable)
    1-10 400-600mg's of test blend
    1-7 50mg's Masterone ED
    1-5 75mg's TREN ED
    7-10 100mg's suspension ED
    7-10 100mg's Winstrol ED (Injectable)

If any of you can get your hands on some legit masterone, please do. The stuff is amazing!!!!!! Your workouts get so intense, and your muscles look much denser. High quality mass. I chose to use injectable arimidex with this cycle to eliminate water retention. The only drawback to this is having to do 4 injections per day. But you get used to it. I don't like to inject more than 1cc per shot because of scar tissue buildup. I'm injecting in the glutes, thighs, bi's, tri's, delts, and calfs. The pumps are fucking incredible. Strength is way up already. If your a beginner, I would say that the perfect cycle for you would be;
    wks 1-7 750mg's sustenon
    1-7 25-50mg's of dbol ED
    then switch it up abit and hit your recepters a little differently. End the cycle with faster acting compounds so it will enable you to jump directly on to clomid
    8-11 50-10mg's prop ED or suspension
    8-11 40-75mg's tren ED
    8-11 50mg's Winny ED
    By using these types of compounds the last 4 weeks, you can cut up abit and add more lean mass while gaining a ton of strength!!!!

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    I'm a powerlifter. So far, my favorite cheap cycle is test/dbol . Plenty of strength gained. That sounds like the thing for you.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well if your only going to spend a small amount than I would run the enanth or cyp with some homemade fina. fina will be cheep and you will like the strength that comes along with it. I dont know if you can get the fina pellets in Canada though??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    well if your only going to spend a small amount than I would run the enanth or cyp with some homemade fina. fina will be cheep and you will like the strength that comes along with it. I dont know if you can get the fina pellets in Canada though??
    No, I can't get the pellets legally if that's wut you mean But there is always a way around that, now isn't there That isn't the real problem, problem is I can't make it, don't have the resources. Live with the parents, none of my friends can "lend" me their place, it's all faaked up. For now, Tren is out of the picture, until I got my own place, and my own life, LOL!!

I think the Sus/Cyp idea is probably best. I might just order 50 amps of Sustanon , and shoot one amp every other day. That would last 100 days, which is a little over 3 months, which would probably give me good gains. Either that, or take Cyp at around 600mg for 14 weeks or so. Don't think I will throw in any DBol , I think that masks the gains from the juice.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    EQ? For strength? lol

Test/Tren would be my vote.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I would go test/tren but if you can't do the conv. go test/dbol .

Yeah that's probably one of the most basic ones to go with, test/dbol and very likely.

If I can save up enuff, and wait till January to run my cycle, I just might be able to run test/tren cycle. What test would you all recommend to go with the Tren? And how would you lay it out? Dosage and weeks on.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I would really try harder to see if theres any possible way to make your own fina and make it into a test enth/fina cycle. That would be the absolute cheapest way to add tons of strength.

Run it 1-15 500mg Test
    8-15 75mg Fina ed

If the tren is totally out of the picture then just go with 750 mg of test for 12-15 wks.

Thread Information