Thread: injection Q

Endurance is offline Associate Member

injection Q

sup bros....my GF does my injections and im running omandren eood. My Q is whenever she injects she pushes the plunger as much as she can at the end of the medicine (w/o hurting me) to get all of it out. Most of the time there is about .1cc that stays in the very top of it where you can screw off the needle...the last 2 injections she has injected it all and then pull up on the plunger just a little bit. It seems to create a vaccum and, w/o her effort, the plunger goes back whenever she lets go forcing what liquid was sitting to go in. WHen she does this there is literally no liquid left. Ive been letting her do this because .1cc after 24 injections adds up. Any feedback on this technique or other ways of not losing my precious juice. or is this ok thanx in advance

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...?threadid=1273

check this thread out. i think everyone determined that there is nothing you can do about the lost gear, you just have to plan ahead for it.

thank you for the thread it was nice but those things i already knew....my actual Q pertained to the technique of getting the extra bit out. I am sure that there is not any liquid left when this occurs so that is a good thing.....what im basically asking is does it disrupt where i am injecting by aspirating a little bit after the injection is complete in order to create a vaccum which pushes the rest of the liquid out.

roch is offline Member
    your lucky if you don't pull any of the liquid out that you just injected. If I pull back I can get some of the juice back into the plunger so it won't always work for me.

no it usually just helps i never get any liquid and if i do it just goes right back in. I guess it will be ok thanx

Thread Information