DuckTheViking is offline Junior Member

Conversion Primo injectable to oral

Hi,
    Is there some form of approximate conversion value for equivalent bioavailable dosage from injectable primo e to oral primo ace?
    E.g. 50mg daily primo ace tabs is about the same as 100mg weekly primo e injected?
    It's for woman, and the gear is tested...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would cut the weekly dose in half.

So 50mg oral daily vs 175mg weekly.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Ace is a liter ester than enth. So there is more of the actual steroid . Idk what the weights are so I can't give you the conversion. It's something like with enth you get 70% actual primo and Ace you get 90%. And I THINK the amount absorbed is the same with oral vs IM
    You're talking about using this for a woman who are more sensitive to gear than us, just buy the right shit
    Last edited by HoldMyBeer; 08-16-2019 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Ace is a liter ester than enth. So there is more of the actual steroid . Idk what the weights are so I can't give you the conversion. It's something like with enth you get 70% actual primo and Ace you get 90%
    You're talking about using this for a woman who are more sensitive to gear than us, just buy the right shit
    I think I bought the right shit, 50mg primo ace tabs.
    I don't think the main difference in bioavailability of the hormone is in the ester of ace vs e, I think the main factor is injectable vs oral.
    I see often that a common dose for women is 100mg primo e per week, or 25-50 primo a daily.
    My wife much prefer tablets and prefer a short ester, hence ace instead of e. Just trying to nail down the optimal dose. She did 10mg var and 25mg primo last cycle, trying 50mg primo now to see the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckTheViking View Post
    I think I bought the right shit, 50mg primo ace tabs.
    I don't think the main difference in bioavailability of the hormone is in the ester of ace vs e, I think the main factor is injectable vs oral.
    I see often that a common dose for women is 100mg primo e per week, or 25-50 primo a daily.
    My wife much prefer tablets and prefer a short ester, hence ace instead of e. Just trying to nail down the optimal dose. She did 10mg var and 25mg primo last cycle, trying 50mg primo now to see the difference.

Got yah. That doesn't make sense to me though. 100e / week is about 70-80mg actual primo. And even 25mg/day Ace is 150-160mg / week actual primo (double the amount). Am I wrong vets or am I missing a variable?
    There are a few female members on the board too. You could reach out and ask their opinion

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I wouldn't worry about this conversion . its going to be different for everyone as we all metabolize injectible esters differently and at different rates and same with orals.

just start her at 25mg per day and go from there. keep it simple

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I wouldn't worry about this conversion . its going to be different for everyone as we all metabolize injectible esters differently and at different rates and same with orals.

just start her at 25mg per day and go from there. keep it simple
    Many thanks @Gearheaded
    Would you say that 25mg primo ace would be somewhat similar in effect to 10mg anavar ?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Ace is a liter ester than enth. So there is more of the actual steroid . Idk what the weights are so I can't give you the conversion. It's something like with enth you get 70% actual primo and Ace you get 90%. And I THINK the amount absorbed is the same with oral vs IM
    The ester weight has little do with it.
    Oral primo has maybe 30-50% bioavailability.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    The ester weight has little do with it.
    Oral primo has maybe 30-50% bioavailability.
    Do you happen to know why that is? In general, medications taken orally have 99-100% absorption to my knowledge (could be wrong), same and IM injections. So if it's absorbed the same, why is it less available? The only difference should be the ester.

Thread Information