Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 3 Post By clarky.
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Third Cycle Advice

yodaniel26 is offline New Member

Third Cycle Advice

Hi everyone, I am looking for a 3rd cycle advice.. My first 2 cycles were the same 500mg of Test Cyp/week for 12 weeks and Anavar for 60 days... I gained a good amount of muscle and after my second cycle I just cruised on 250mg of test/week.
    I am a 39 yeard old male, 5.9 168lbs at around 10%BF

So.. I was thinking of doing test and primo? Or test and EQ?

What I am looking for is to gain some lean muscle.. I love to look lean and thick... Also want to bring up my legs since Ive been training them hard but I still have those skinny MTF

Thanks guys!!!
    Last edited by yodaniel26; 08-16-2019 at 07:52 AM.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by yodaniel26 View Post
    Hi everyone, I am looking for a 3rd cycle advice.. My first 2 cycles were the same 500mg of Test Cyp/week for 12 weeks and Anavar for 60 days... I gained a good amount of muscle and after my second cycle I just cruised on 250mg of test/week.
    I am a 39 yeard old male, 5.9 168lbs..

So.. I was thinking of doing test and primo? Or test and EQ?

What I am looking for is to gain some lean muscle.. I love to look lean and thick... Also want to bring up my legs since Ive been training them hard but I still have those skinny MTF

Thanks guys!!!
    There’s literally so many options and most of them are pretty good as long as they have some rhyme or reason.

Test, & EQ with a dianabol kickstart would be solid.

Also Test, Deca , dbol is a solid bulking cycle.

I’d stay away from primo unless you know the legitimacy of your source 100%. There’s a lot of fake Primobolan out there. Test, EQ, Deca, dbol... not so much.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    If you made good gains then run the same again, why change it or add something els just because it's your 3rd.
    What you did was simple and effective, so keep at it then when is slows bump up the test or then add another compound. Be smart use everything to there full then change.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    There’s literally so many options and most of them are pretty good as long as they have some rhyme or reason.

Test, & EQ with a dianabol kickstart would be solid.

Also Test, Deca , dbol is a solid bulking cycle.

I’d stay away from primo unless you know the legitimacy of your source 100%. There’s a lot of fake Primobolan out there. Test, EQ, Deca, dbol... not so much.
    ^ This if you are insistent on adding something else.
    Also it seems you have some diet issues, 168 lbs is not where you should be after 2 cycles under your belt.
    You can share your diet in nutrition forum and people can help you to dial in a good diet.
    Following clarky’s advice with a good diet would make a great difference imho.
    Last edited by The God Himself; 08-16-2019 at 03:23 AM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    looking at your height and weight AFTER two cycles , thats not a lot . so I'm guessing your wanting to put on size.

so I'd be going with more 'wet' (I,e, retentive based compounds) and more estrogenic compounds to help promote growth factors.
    at 5'9 and 210 , I'm still considering myself small and still running wet compounds trying to put on size. so at 168, you got a lot of size to put on still.

also definitely may be an issue with your diet and training needing optimized
    KrossOut and HoldMyBeer like this.

Thread Information