EGP? is offline Junior Member

a little mixed up

I'm 4 and a half weeks into my first cycle. i started out with twelve amps of duateston 250 and a 10 cc bottle of norandren 200 that i found out from researching in this forum that it is, at best, a counterfit that is extremely under-dosed. This is what I've done so far:

sust deca clomid or hcg or both
    wk1- 250mg 200 mg?????
    wk2- 500mg 400mg
    wk3- 500mg 400mg
    wk4- 500mg 400mg
    wk
    4.5- 250mg 300mg ( QV deca300)

My buddy gave me the shot out of the QV out of his stuff. I gave a guy some money for a bottle of that stuff, I was thinking of getting four or five more amps of sust and finishing my cycle like this:

rest of
    wk5- 250mg 300mg
    wk6- 500mg 600mg
    wk7- 500mg 600mg
    wk8- 250mg 300mg
    wk9- 250mg 300mg
    wk10-125mg? 300mg
    wk11- 150mg
    wk12- 150mg

The guy that I gave money for the QV is getting me hcg too. haven't found clomid yet. so far Ive went from 192 to 214, and Ive gained about an inch on my waist, ( don't know if it's fat or bloat, or both. I've gained 1 to 1 1/2 inches on my upper arms, quads and chest, my lats are stiking out more, and I'm definetly stronger.

Please give me feedback on whether this is a good plan or not.

new at this, i meant to line up the sust and deca and hcg and clomid

i meant to ask how and when to do the hcg and clomid.

that cycle came out all fucked up, the last two weeks are 150mg of deca

the doses on the left are sust and the ons on the right are deca , before the 150mg doses

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Your confusing me even more

ask me something, maybe i can clear it up

the column on the left is sust, and the column on the right is deca , nothing is listed for hcg and clomid, the last two weeks is deca at 150mg

roch is offline Member
    I wouldn't take more deca than sust. you need to be the same or at least more sust than deca. that is considering I read that right. you don't want to get deca dick.

even though ive got virtually no deca in my system except that 300mg dose i just took? I've been on the sust for a while now, what about the hcg and clomid?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    You need to just completely stop your cycle ASAP. You need to research and understand what you are doing first before you jump in and start poking yourslef.

You need to stay at a constant dose. Like 500mg/wk for a good 10wks. You dont even need deca in your cycle, but if you must 300mg/wk is fine, but woudlnt go anymore than that.

HCG isnt need either. This isnt a heavy cycle and its just not nessicary.

Wait 3wks after your last sust/deca shot and run Clomid. 300mg Day 1, 100mg for 10days, 50mg for 10 days.

What antiestrogens are you running? You need to be as Im on a certain hunch that your not.

everything i read on here and in books said to take them (anti e's), i told the guy i'm training with this, but he said i dont need it, because it's not a heavy cycle, and dude ive been researching my ass off for at least six months,

Dont know where you have been researching, and no offence, but that is a terrible cycle IMO. IF you have been researching for 6mo why would you be asking these questions? Why would you have been pyrimiding your doses? Not being a dick, Im just trying to show you that you DO have much to learn and shouldnt be cycling till you do.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    EGP,
    Don't take this as an insult but Billy is right. The research you did hasn't served you well. Everything about this cycle from the fact that you are pyramiding, to the fact that you have fake deca , to the fact that you started a cycle without clomid tells me you didn't research enough.

i'm asking if i add a more potent deca mid- cycle will i benefit from it, is that really that stiupid of a question?

i don't have to pyamid really, i took 250mg the first week, and 500mg since, why is pyramiding down a bad idea? Steroids 101 showed example cycles pyramiding don sust

No body has said or implyed your questions are stupid, as we must all start somewhere and its better that you are asking them than to not ask them if you cant find them using the search button.

I am saying no, dont add it. Stop your entire cycle and do research first and figure everythign out much better. You dont want high deca and low test, that can cause you pretty big problems. How certain are you that your test is real. You should have blown up by now if it was but then again your test levels are fluxating so much that it may be hampering things.

Quote Originally Posted by EGP?
    i don't have to pyamid really, i took 250mg the first week, and 500mg since, why is pyramiding down a bad idea? Steroids 101 showed example cycles pyramiding don sust
    That article/post is probally 5+ years old. Through the use of experimentation and blood work (lab tests) steady doses are shown to be much more beneficial.

i read something about sust on this board that made me think about the fluxuating

say i wasn't going to stop my cycle, what would you recomend, 500mg sust, and 300mg deca , for seven more weeks?

i have gained 22 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by EGP?
    say i wasn't going to stop my cycle, what would you recomend, 500mg sust, and 300mg deca, for seven more weeks?
    Yes if you got your anti-es and clomid for post cycle.

i got something coming. I'm going through a middle man, and i say i need clomid, he calls me back and says its 130 for 10 cc, and im like huh?, so i can only assume i got hcg coming

you don't know of any post cycle injectables besides hcg , do ya?

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    EGP,
    The research you did hasn't served you well. Everything about this cycle from the fact that you are pyramiding, to the fact that you have fake deca, to the fact that you started a cycle without clomid tells me you didn't research enough.

Word up!

-B

i hear ya, i did all my research, but i got a so called experienced guy(who got us the gear) telling me i don't need it 'cause the cycles not heavy, live and learn, all the results ive gotten so far are positive, so far

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    EGP,
    Don't take this as an insult but Billy is right. The research you did hasn't served you well. Everything about this cycle from the fact that you are pyramiding, to the fact that you have fake deca, to the fact that you started a cycle without clomid tells me you didn't research enough.
    Exactly!

Thread Information