animalb is offline New Member

ironfist and big N

well quess hows back..and from what Im reading it sounds like you guys finally agree..there is no real masteron ...Im not talking derivitives..and no real para..there is pleanty of acetate,,,so big N especially...check before you get on my case

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    what are u talking about this time bro ?

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    blah blah blah blah

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    How about you post your investigatory work as well or the rest of us to see, for some odd reason I'm a bit curious to know what you're talking about.... weird!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    [quote] illium masteron 10cc 100mg/ml bought out of spain(bootleg product) tested 48.7mg/ml masteron...incase anyone is using this blindly
    [quote]

lol...can you repeat for me what that test said they found in it? (albeit underdosed but neverless)

there is lots of masteron around. ill post some lab reports for you very very soon!
    Last edited by Billy_Bathgate; 07-20-2003 at 07:28 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    just because your masteron tested to be grossley underdosed in no way means that there is no real masteron. Why dont you test all the ug labs before you make statements of such absolutism.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animalb
    well quess hows back..and from what Im reading it sounds like you guys finally agree..there is no real masteron...Im not talking derivitives..and no real para..there is pleanty of acetate,,,so big N especially...check before you get on my case
    yo crack head what the hell are u talkin about ?whos agreeing ?????the supra is beeing tested right now ,im very confident it will test out great just like tehre trene enenthate and cyp did ,,,but plese do fill us in on what urb talkin about ,im curious .

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    So let me get this straight. there is no legit masteron but you tested illium and it is legit masteron but underdosed? Is it just me or are you all cracked out? You just totally counterdicted yourself bigger than shit. You think only one lab has access to masteron powder? HAHA, yeah right. Keep talking wise ol guru. Spead your wealth of knowledge that not even you can seem to keep straight. Read up on esters a lil bit. I never claimed there was legit para but there is tren enanthate which is damn near the same thing. Do a little research before you make an ass out of yourself yet again...

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Can you post the results you said you had from RSOC masteron you said you had test results....

other wise motherfucker SHUT THE FUCK UP

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    Dude, you are in over your head bickering with Iron fist and Big N not too mention Bill bathgate these bro's know the game and are well informed. I would sugest you take up checkers maybe you will be able to understand this game better.

Thread Information