how much t3 when taking GH/slin/androgens

i plan on cutting with

GH 2IU day
    Slin 7-10IU 2x daily
    test prop 700mg/week
    tren enant 600mg/week
    winny 50mg ED
    and t3

i know all my other shit, but i just cant find how much t3 i should be taking, how long, etc...all help is apprecaite, thanks guys

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    I'm not a big T3 fan, but I have used it a number of times. I feel like shit on higher doses of T3. For a first time user, 25mcg. a day won't get you into any trouble, and you can see for yourself how you do with it. I prefer the last 4 to 6 weeks of the cycle, but a lot of guys run it throughout at moderate doses when using GH.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    well ill be running GH for at least 6 months, if not 12...so should i run full? 4 weeks on 4 off? i mean, im just kinda confused...i plan on keeping the dose no more than 50, and im hesitant to go that high, thanks for the input bro, anyone else?

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Until recently, the common wisdom was that t3 was a short-term thing. You will still see people posting that t3 will fry the thyroid, that the suppression lasts for weeks etc. Research has shown otherwise. I recently read a study of t3 users who had been on for a year or better. All recovered normal function very quickly after ceasing. The dose was light.....under 50.
    I would suggest trying it for a month at 25 or so and see how you feel. I believe it to be safe for the long haul, if every thing goes ok.
    Personally, I only used t3 to lean out during the last 4 to 6 weeks prior to an event, and at higher doses. I just don't like the way I feel.....kind of like I'm getting sick or something.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm, sounds fantastic, have a link to that study by any chance? it shounds interesting, nevertheless, ill start on monday at 12.5 for a bout a week and then top off at 25mcg daily, thanks for the help i really appreciate it...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I ran 50mcg of t3 for about 8 months while on gh. I've been off the t3 for about 4 weeks now and have had no adverse effects. i'm still cutting bodyfat...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I am about to start a T3 run...for a max of 60 days. What is a good amt of gear needed to keep from losing a crap load of muscle mass?

Thread Information