Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Kyle1337

Thread: Manage estrogen power in bulking cycle

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member

Manage estrogen power in bulking cycle

Hello guys,
    I'm planning my next bulking cycle that I will start in a few weeks.
    I'm thinking to use Test and D-bol only, no other, no progestinic:

1-10 Sustanon 1 gram/week (2 x 500 mg)
    1-8 D-bol 60 mg a day
    Hcg 3 - 12 500 ui/week
    Liv 52 / Legalon
    Nolvadex on hands

This time I want to take d-bol until week 8 because in the past I took it until week 4 but I took a large amount of water only, and very little amount of muscle (or maybe nothing)... I read in some article that it should be taken at least from 6-8 weeks to allow the muscles to build.. obviously I will take a good liver protector for the entire duration.

Secondly I would like to benefit from the growth power of estrogen..so I would not use arimidex , but keep some pills of nolvadex on hands to be used at the minimum.. for example 20 mg EOD ... I believe that I'm not particularly inclined to gyno anyway..

What do you think about? Tips and advice?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I like what your trying to do and think your right on track. Dbol needs to be ran longer then 4 weeks to acclimate to the gains. estrogen is going to help you put on muscle.

the only thing I would add which is just going to amplify things and optimize things a bit, is.
    add some androgen load to this cycle. estrogen is more anabolic when androgen levels are super high. so maybe 400mg of Mastereon.
    Add either actual HGH or a secretagogue like MK677 . the growth factors are going to be amplified and super synergistic when estrogen and androgen levels are sky high. you could also add an oral insulin secretagogue as well. the extra output of insulin will tie everything above together. (or take the jump to actual insulin).

just some things to consider. but again your on point
    balance and Family_guy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I like what your trying to do and think your right on track. Dbol needs to be ran longer then 4 weeks to acclimate to the gains. estrogen is going to help you put on muscle.

the only thing I would add which is just going to amplify things and optimize things a bit, is.
    add some androgen load to this cycle. estrogen is more anabolic when androgen levels are super high. so maybe 400mg of Mastereon.
    Add either actual HGH or a secretagogue like MK677 . the growth factors are going to be amplified and super synergistic when estrogen and androgen levels are sky high. you could also add an oral insulin secretagogue as well. the extra output of insulin will tie everything above together. (or take the jump to actual insulin).

just some things to consider. but again your on point

Learn to pronounce

Thank you Gear for your reply and valuable advice. I will add masteron E 400 mg/week.
    As oral insulin secretagogue what can you recommend me? I don't know any products actually..
    should i take an ancillary for this?

Oral insulin secretagogues are very very new to the market and most people don't know about them . PM me and I can send you some info (as I'd have to post a source to really share the details)

Oral insulin secretagogues are very very new to the market and most people don't know about them . PM me and I can send you some info (as I'd have to post a source to really share the details)
    ok, I sent you a PM!

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Is there any benefit to GDA and Insulin at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    Is there any benefit to GDA and Insulin at the same time?
    depends on what all your running and your morning fasted blood sugar . something like metformin is what I prefer (though some over the counter stuff works ok too).. keep in mind that they are not really acting like insulin itself (though some are marketed that way), they are more of an insulin sensitizer helping keep you from being insulin resistant.. so they can definitely be part of an exogenous insulin protocol .

however, if your super insulin sensitive already, you run very low blood sugar , like sub 80 when fasted, and you go hypo on occasion when using insulin . then I would not use a GDA . but if your running high blood sugars, HGH or MK, and eating a ton of carbs in a calorie surplus, then they can be a benefit

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Wait what are insulin secretagogues? Is that like metformin and shit I can’t remember the other one diabetics take. Glu something or other I think...

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Wait what are insulin secretagogues? Is that like metformin and shit I can’t remember the other one diabetics take. Glu something or other I think...
    There are many different kinds with many different claims, but specifically targeting Insulin secretagogues it is designed to cause the pancreas to secrete insulin into the bloodstream, thus giving greater natural insulin levels.

What you want out of a proper GDA, is all three benefits. Sensitizing, Mimetics, and Secretagogues. These all do similar things, but they have different outcomes, and when properly formulated, will produce the greatest benefits. GH can touch if he wants, this is a big subject
    Family_guy likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    There are many different kinds with many different claims, but specifically targeting Insulin secretagogues it is designed to cause the pancreas to secrete insulin into the bloodstream, thus giving greater natural insulin levels.

What you want out of a proper GDA, is all three benefits. Sensitizing, Mimetics, and Secretagogues. These all do similar things, but they have different outcomes, and when properly formulated, will produce the greatest benefits. GH can touch if he wants, this is a big subject
    Sounds like Insulin Secretagogues are for insulin what prohormones were for AAS.

A more expensive, less efficient way to do something.

Thread Information