Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By Bigbadwolf250

Thread: Bad npp pip

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Bad npp pip

So pinned 100 mg npp last night and woke up today with crazy bad pip. I injected my right quad and the pain is a lot lower then where I pinned so maybe I f'd up the injection. But I pinned the npp in my glutes a few days before and did get a little pip from that too.

Does npp normally have pip havent ran it in a while so not sure.

Leg friggin kills tho almost like a burning pain too. No signs of infection though besides pain

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    What concentration was the NPP? Usually it's painless for me unless it gets pushed past 150mg/ml or so, but even then it's just a mild discomfort
    Obs likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    From the burning you’re describing im guessing you hit a nerve
    Obs likes this.

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    I've never had the burning feeling with NPP - actually ever. I run NPP right now from Pivotal Labs dosed at 100mg/ml and whenever I pin it in my quad I get a black and blue spot somewhere close to the injection, but never on it. If I pin it in the glute I am fine. No pain associated with it though. Maybe some soreness but I am such a pin cushion I'm used to it.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    I've never had the burning feeling with NPP - actually ever. I run NPP right now from Pivotal Labs dosed at 100mg/ml and whenever I pin it in my quad I get a black and blue spot somewhere close to the injection, but never on it. If I pin it in the glute I am fine. No pain associated with it though. Maybe some soreness but I am such a pin cushion I'm used to it.
    That’s why I’m thinking he either pinned a nerve or injected right on top of one and it’s pushing on it. Nerves will give you weird phantom pains. I’ve hit them before and it feels like getting hit with a 110v wire.

Generally the only place I ever get PIP is in my calves, and at that it’s usually only when I try put large amounts of oil in them to stretch the fascia

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Nandrolone has never given me any PIP at all . however, my wife's first injectable cycle was NPP. she got minor PIP in her delts , but that was virgin muscle.
    was your quad something you just recently started pinning ?

Blog Entries
    Is it possible the oil leaked down above my knee cap cause that's what hurts. It's also warm to touch and a little red. Hurts to walk feels really stuff. Pinned other parts and no problem with this stuff. Go away on its own or need to see a doc. No fever also

SoCalmk6gti is offline New Member
    How deep was injection? Too shallow gives me PIP.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalmk6gti View Post
    How deep was injection? Too shallow gives me PIP.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Yea thinking I didn't go deep enough maybe went under my skin only and the oil ran down my leg and is stuck above my knee cap?
    SoCalmk6gti likes this.

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    I don't think it's stuck above your knee cap, your body absorbed it by now. It will go away on it's own just give it some time.

Thread Information