lskvee is offline New Member

Nolva and Clomid Detection Times

Does anybody know how long Nolva and Clomid are detectable in your body for drug testing purposes?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Never heard they have tested for them. All the test sheets I have seen have never had them listed.

Dr. Dianabol is offline New Member
    In the olympics the IOC has them listed as banned substances, clomifine citrate and tamoxifine spelling??? i bet that it will take no longer than one month for them to be out of the system completey just drink even more water when off the cycle, and its all good.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    This is only a guide but you could have a look at it's half-life and work out an approximate time off that by comparing it to other steroids with the same half-life. This method obviously wouldnt be that accurate I guess. The half-lives can be found on www.muscletalk.co.uk

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    lol, why would they test for nolva and clomid, how bout if a female athele needed it . lol ! i guess the ycould make an exception !

It is only prohibited for males athletes

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Good question!!! I've been trying to find an accurate answer for quite some time¨¨! In IOC test they look for anti-oestrogens in male athletes only. I know it's stupid, next thing you know ala and milk thistle are going to be banned too!!!

On the news today a Rugby League player was caught using HCG

Well unfortunately it happens pretty often that scammers sell HCG in spite of HGH (which is undetectable of course) since it's so much cheaper. So that might be why he got busted for HCG (just like ben Johnson did, the second time...)

I agree Raoul3, either he should have used a pregnancy test kit on it or he got his post cycle recovery timings wrong

The Base is offline Associate Member
    It's an oral - they're all orals in which case I would say 3 weeks max!

The IOC banned the use of Clomid, Tamoxifen etc etc at the begginning of this year I believe.

This is taken from The Mud Man's post that can be found below:

After oral administration, tamoxifen is absorbed rapidly with maximum serum concentrations attained within 4 to 7 hours. Steady state concentrations (about 300 nanogram/mL) are achieved after four weeks treatment with 40mg daily. The medicine is highly protein bound to serum albumin (>99%). Metabolism is by hydroxylation, demethylation and conjugation, giving rise to several metabolites which have a similar pharmacological profile to the parent compound and thus contribute to the therapeutic effect. Excretion occurs primarily via the faeces and an elimination half-life of approximately seven days has been calculated for the medicine itself, whereas that for N-desmethyltamoxifen, the principal circulating metabolite, is 14 days.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    This is taken from The Mud Man's post that can be found below:

After oral administration, tamoxifen is absorbed rapidly with maximum serum concentrations attained within 4 to 7 hours. Steady state concentrations (about 300 nanogram/mL) are achieved after four weeks treatment with 40mg daily. The medicine is highly protein bound to serum albumin (>99%). Metabolism is by hydroxylation, demethylation and conjugation, giving rise to several metabolites which have a similar pharmacological profile to the parent compound and thus contribute to the therapeutic effect. Excretion occurs primarily via the faeces and an elimination half-life of approximately seven days has been calculated for the medicine itself, whereas that for N-desmethyltamoxifen, the principal circulating metabolite, is 14 days.
    So are we saying here that I was right with 3 weeks max or do we run off the 4 weeks?

When taking novaldex I usually only take 20mg last thing at night before bed.

14 days for the metabolites half life? That's pretty long...

I know, what a pain, hope it all goes out in your faeces as I cant see them testing that!

yeah good point! That's a good thing they only do urine tests!!

lskvee is offline New Member
    wow.....so it may be a while to be out of your system then huh? Is anything in 6-OXO banned do you know? (by the IOC)

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lskvee
    wow.....so it may be a while to be out of your system then huh? Is anything in 6-OXO banned do you know? (by the IOC)
    No b/c stores sell 6-OXO

Thread Information