ADD23 is offline New Member

Fed Ex Called House

Yo fed ex called today and wanted me to call them back regarding the contents of my package.. WHY?? hiw did they get my number and has this happened to anyone, I thought they just would send a letter.. What do I do now? thannks for any advice.

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ADD23
    Yo fed ex called today and wanted me to call them back regarding the contents of my package.. WHY?? hiw did they get my number and has this happened to anyone, I thought they just would send a letter.. What do I do now? thannks for any advice.

means you werent home and you need to call them if you want your package...

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=ADD23] regarding the contents of my package..

Did they specifically say that they wanted to talk to you about what was in your package. If there was a drug related problem then fedex would not of called you. The cops would have. Maybe one of your vialls broke and made your box wet looking.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

fed ex

pick it up! or have em send it to my house

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't be so quick to run down and pick it up bro. Mentioning the contents of your package is a red flag in my opinion. I'd call and try to get some info on the situation first. I'm guessing that they left you a message, correct? In that case, I'd call and ask them what the problem is. And make sure to mention that you were not even expecting any package. The police might be working with them in an attempt to build a case. Than again, it could be nothing at all. Just get all the info you can and play dumb about the package. That's what I would do anyway. But I am very curious as to how they got your phone number. Keep us updated bro. Good luck!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    That's odd about the phone number. I've had shit sent by fed-ex and missed it at my house, they just leave a note on the door telling me where to pick it up. I think them asking about the contents is odd. How big was the order?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Very odd, and scary. Ask a Mod?

Yea they left the message on my machine. But I never gave them a phone #. The package was 30 amps of sust, and 30 amps of primo.. I don't think that is considered a large package does anyone else think so? Is it possible for the cops to be setting me up saying they are fed ex to see if I give them any info on the phone? tnax for the previous responds and any other advice.

Bump

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Help

I Dont Know If This Would Help But Log Onto Their Website And Check Your Track # Just A Thought

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a legit package for my house (Table) get in on friday. They called me to set up a time to drop it off. That may be what they are doing.

Thread Information