MOLZ,Tx is offline New Member

Question Help w/ Test 400 plz!

Im taking Test 400. Whats the name of it on this site..cause I cant find it. And why does it hurt everytime I wake up the next day? I inject in my Ass and in my Thigh. My needles are clean. No air bubbles. It seriously HURTS to bend my leg if im in a chair. I cant make my leg go to a 90 degree angle. And I inject on Wednesday (1cc) then on Sunday (1cc). Is this bad? Ive been doin it like this since the beggining. PLEASE HELP ME WITH A REPLY!!!!! Thanks, keep liftin!

Andrew

BDTR is offline Retired
    The massive amt of BA it takes to suspend that test is the reason for the pain. Try cutting it with sterile oil.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    cut it w/ either sterile oil or b12. Its not listed on the homepage b/c its got enanthate , cypionate , and a little propionate in it. I believe that stuff has 10% BA, therefore the pain is BAD.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    ive heard test 400 hurts like a biatch and most people prefer t200...thats why i decided to take the t200

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Yes, hurts.... hahaha

Anyhow, if you are taking it alone then you will have to cut it with oil as stated above. You can go to the store and buy sesame? seed oil

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    What brand test 400 are you using? They all pretty much hurt but you should start to get use to it...

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro i'm using denkall t400 and i mix it 1/2 cc of t400 with 1/2cc of eq and its' not bad at all. Mix it with something!

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    That just one of the things that we go through, but I always consider that when I am planning my cycle. I take the most painless rought I can.

billyg68 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MOLZ,Tx
    Im taking Test 400. Whats the name of it on this site..cause I cant find it. And why does it hurt everytime I wake up the next day? I inject in my Ass and in my Thigh. My needles are clean. No air bubbles. It seriously HURTS to bend my leg if im in a chair. I cant make my leg go to a 90 degree angle. And I inject on Wednesday (1cc) then on Sunday (1cc). Is this bad? Ive been doin it like this since the beggining. PLEASE HELP ME WITH A REPLY!!!!! Thanks, keep liftin!

Andrew

Bro, you should've asked this question before you shot yourself. You need to mix it with something, like the other guys said. It's painless that way. Also, shooting 1/2 a CC doesn't hurt as much as 1cc. So, shoot up 1/2 cc three times per week. It hurts but it won't be a disabilitating pain.

Thread Information