Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By anabolicfre4k
  • 2 Post By JaneDoe
  • 3 Post By djnuffsaid
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: First Cycle with or without AI??

moetorious is offline Junior Member

First Cycle with or without AI??

Hey Guys long time lurker here, Couldn't find the answer to my questions directly so figured I would ask here.

I just started my first cycle which consists of

250 mg TEST E every 3 and 4 days total 500 mg per week

arimidex 0.25 EOD

PCT same as sticky.

Now My question is I have read conflicting post regarding AI some say its too low of a dosage to run AI and some some run AI with every cycle, So I'm kinda confused at this point.
    I know it varies person to person, Im thinking keeping arimidex on hand and once I feel the symptoms I start taking it would that be good enough?

Edit:
    My stats are
    height :5.8"
    weight: 77 KG
    body fat percentage: approx 18% (although this is just a guess since I can see my top 2 abs lol)

My blood work all came normal and within range with the exception of my WBC being on low side.
    Last edited by moetorious; 10-23-2019 at 10:34 PM.

anabolicfre4k is offline New Member
    It's your first cycle. First assess how do you handle test itself, an extent to which you aromatize it and what elevated E2 does to you. You might very well find out you do not need an AI at all.

E2 control is the hardest part in my opinion and throwing in AI while you have no clue is bad idea
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Completely Agree, So I will just hold off till I get some of the symptoms and then take an AI and then do blood work to see what my levels are, Is that common way to do it?

Nope :-) first do bloods then you can do something about it

Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moetorious View Post
    Completely Agree, So I will just hold off till I get some of the symptoms and then take an AI and then do blood work to see what my levels are, Is that common way to do it?
    Not sure how long you're running your cycle but you should get Bloods Midway through. Assuming you're doing roughly at 12 week

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt 88 View Post
    Not sure how long you're running your cycle but you should get Bloods Midway through. Assuming you're doing roughly at 12 week
    Thats correct 12 weeks.
    My first week ended so by week 6 i will do
    Some blood work

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hey Guys long time lurker here, Couldn't find the answer to my questions directly so figured I would ask here.

I just started my first cycle which consists of

250 mg TEST E every 3 and 4 days total 500 mg per week

arimidex 0.25 EOD

PCT same as sticky.

Now My question is I have read conflicting post regarding AI some say its too low of a dosage to run AI and some some run AI with every cycle, So I'm kinda confused at this point.
    I know it varies person to person, Im thinking keeping arimidex on hand and once I feel the symptoms I start taking it would that be good enough?

Edit:
    My stats are
    height :5.8"
    weight: 77 KG
    body fat percentage: approx 18% (although this is just a guess since I can see my top 2 abs lol)

My blood work all came normal and within range with the exception of my WBC being on low side.
    Greeting, bro. In my opinion, you only need to use nolvadex in your cycle.
    Nolvadex blocks estrogen receptors in the body.
    AI - (aromatase inhibitor) will decrease serum estrogen levels in the body, ie inhibit.
    Since your cycle is test only, there is no need to implement an aromatase inhibitor!You can avoid the gains from your cycle if the estrogen in your body falls down. Therefore, understand here that Nolvadex is always the best choice in the cycle at doses of 10 mg per day from the beginning of the cycle until the end.
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 10-24-2019 at 11:46 AM.
    i_SLAM_cougars and Family_guy like this.

Thank you thats what I keep reading around here I appreciate your reply

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Honestly you don't even need to bother with bloods on a simple cycle like this. Only take if you absolutely need it. I say that because bloods are expensive for me and why would I spend money to tell me my e2 levels are high because I'm pumping 500mg of test a week lol.

Because it's useful to have numbers to compare later

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicfre4k View Post
    It's your first cycle. First assess how do you handle test itself, an extent to which you aromatize it and what elevated E2 does to you. You might very well find out you do not need an AI at all.

E2 control is the hardest part in my opinion and throwing in AI while you have no clue is bad idea
    I agree, estrogen control is incredibly hard

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Don’t waste your money. Spend it on a couple extra bottles of test, or some Anavar , Masteron , dbol , and nolvadex .

IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    Long time lurker here as well and I'm on my first cycle.

I went with GH's phase cycle idea and decided to go with this:

Weeks 1-4
    Test Cyp 250mg (Phase 0) See how the body responds to Test.

Weeks 5-8 (Phase 1 Bulk - Estrogen phase) Retain more water, increase estrogen, blood volume and mass.
    Test 350mg
    Dbol 30-50mgs/day
    Proviron 50-100mgs/day

Weeks 9-12 (Phase 2 - Anabolic phase) Slowly build lean muscle mass, increase strength and indurance.
    Test 500mg
    Anavar 30-50mgs/day

Weeks 13-16 (Phase 3 Cut - Androgen phase) Cut some fat and try not to lose all the gains. Anti cortisol, anti estrogen, high androgen phase.
    Test 500mg
    Winstrol 30-50mgs/day
    Proviron 50-100mgs/day

6 weeks (Cruise and maintain)
    Test C 100mg
    EQ 250mg
    Insulin 10-20iu per day

*Nolvadex 10mgs/day

On other steroid forums they will tell you that you NEED to use an AI when using Dbol and test. But like GH wrote, the goal is to get estrogen as high as possible in the 4 week estrogen phase. If it get's too high then you reduce the Dbol or test, I don't see the need to use an AI. Diet also plays a big role. I'm doing the vertical diet with plenty of broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables that are high in Diindolylmethane (DIM) which help with estrogen. Also, I found adding curcumen paste and a few grams of Maca powder with each meal seem to help out.

Also, people will tell you that you NEED to run only test for your first cycle. You won't get any better results adding Dbol, anadrol , anavar, etc. You're just throwing away your money... Well, the Dbol has given me some super indurance in the gym and makes me feel amazing. I suffer from some minor depression and anxiety and Dianabol has made me feel better than I have in the past few years. It increases your confidence and makes me want to be in the gym 24/7.

i_slam_cougar Unfortunately I bought the dex already, I just kept it on hand incase mid cycle BW gets out of whack.

Quote Originally Posted by IronLiver View Post
    Long time lurker here as well and I'm on my first cycle.

I went with GH's phase cycle idea and decided to go with this:

Weeks 1-4
    Test Cyp 250mg (Phase 0) See how the body responds to Test.

Weeks 5-8 (Phase 1 Bulk - Estrogen phase) Retain more water, increase estrogen, blood volume and mass.
    Test 350mg
    Dbol 30-50mgs/day
    Proviron 50-100mgs/day

Weeks 9-12 (Phase 2 - Anabolic phase) Slowly build lean muscle mass, increase strength and indurance.
    Test 500mg
    Anavar 30-50mgs/day

Weeks 13-16 (Phase 3 Cut - Androgen phase) Cut some fat and try not to lose all the gains. Anti cortisol, anti estrogen, high androgen phase.
    Test 500mg
    Winstrol 30-50mgs/day
    Proviron 50-100mgs/day

6 weeks (Cruise and maintain)
    Test C 100mg
    EQ 250mg
    Insulin 10-20iu per day

*Nolvadex 10mgs/day

On other steroid forums they will tell you that you NEED to use an AI when using Dbol and test. But like GH wrote, the goal is to get estrogen as high as possible in the 4 week estrogen phase. If it get's too high then you reduce the Dbol or test, I don't see the need to use an AI. Diet also plays a big role. I'm doing the vertical diet with plenty of broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables that are high in Diindolylmethane (DIM) which help with estrogen. Also, I found adding curcumen paste and a few grams of Maca powder with each meal seem to help out.

Also, people will tell you that you NEED to run only test for your first cycle. You won't get any better results adding Dbol, anadrol, anavar, etc. You're just throwing away your money... Well, the Dbol has given me some super indurance in the gym and makes me feel amazing. I suffer from some minor depression and anxiety and Dianabol has made me feel better than I have in the past few years. It increases your confidence and makes me want to be in the gym 24/7.
    Glad to hear that your doing better, I read alot of GH post and I totaly agree with him and learn alot from his posts. My main issue was like 99% of us that im afraid of gyno build up thats all I dont really care about high estrogen yet my main issue was gyno.

I have AI on hand and nolvadex I can easily get it from the pharmacy. So far I'm not touching AI nor nolvadex until I get the symptoms and then I will throw in 20 mg nolvadex for few days then reducing it to 10 mg a day. Im on week 2 of my cycle and tomorrow will be my 3rd injection so I'm on the early phase.

I chose this cycle just to see how my body reacts and slowly learn instead of introducing new compounds.

IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    Glad to hear that your doing better, I read alot of GH post and I totaly agree with him and learn alot from his posts. My main issue was like 99% of us that im afraid of gyno build up thats all I dont really care about high estrogen yet my main issue was gyno.

I have AI on hand and nolvadex I can easily get it from the pharmacy. So far I'm not touching AI nor nolvadex until I get the symptoms and then I will throw in 20 mg nolvadex for few days then reducing it to 10 mg a day. Im on week 2 of my cycle and tomorrow will be my 3rd injection so I'm on the early phase.

I chose this cycle just to see how my body reacts and slowly learn instead of introducing new compounds.
    Injection frequency plays a big role as well. I have decided to try pinning test cyp every 24 hours to see how that works. Some pros reccomend every 12 hours even...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Don’t waste your money. Spend it on a couple extra bottles of test, or some Anavar, Masteron, dbol, and nolvadex.
    Or blood work to monitor your journey.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    Or blood work to monitor your journey.
    Or that, yeah... been meaning to get around to that one of these days
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Or that, yeah... been meaning to get around to that one of these days
    Schedule me in too.

I advise just signing up for life insurance for vitals.

You just let them collect, view the results online then cancel the policy.

You dont even gotta leave your house they come to you.
    Dickheads woke me up last time I answered door in my panties.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Schedule me in too.

I advise just signing up for life insurance for vitals.

You just let them collect, view the results online then cancel the policy.

You dont even gotta leave your house they come to you.
    Dickheads woke me up last time I answered door in my panties.
    I can always tell something is a
    miss when I cut myself more than a couple millimeters deep and there’s no blood. The cut just kind of turns red but nothing comes out. I attribute it to my wolverine like hearing factor lol
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information