herbologist is offline New Member

dbol cycle boost for a newbster

I was curious about how much size and weight one can look at gaining from 4wks of dbol in a stack such as this:

DBOL Wks 1-4
    EQ Wks 1-10
    WIN Wks 6-10

I know from reading many other threads the first however many replies are gioing to say, "wheres the test"?, but this will be my first cycle and I'm not concerned with test at the moment. Later. It doesn't have to be too dramatic, I just want like to build some muscle and turn it rock hard. I have good genetics @ 5'11" & 200LBS w/ low/norm body fat. Will this stack work? And give me some doses, not what you would do, but what will work for a "steriod virgin". Could I pass at work as having been working out really hard after this, or will everyone point fingers and be haters?

And yes, anti-e & post-cycle clomid is a given.
    Last edited by herbologist; 07-21-2003 at 03:55 PM.

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    Through in some test E at 400 mg ew as base for the others

So will this stack work for what I want? The main thing I was wondering was how big of a difference the DBOL would make thrown in there? Lets say I run the stack @:

DBOL 30mg 1-4
    EQ 400mg 1-10
    Win 50mg 6-10 eod

And say I do throw some Test in there, is it gonna make me "Hulk out" and grow like a monster or can I use a low dose and still have great results without growing off the charts?

It's a shame that we live in a society where people are so miss informed and pass judgement, but that's the way it is. Is anybody really "natural" anymore? Very few.

Me being a newbster I would appreciate some feedback on this cycle.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Add test. Drop everythign else. You dont need any of that stuff for a first cycle. Keep the dbol if you must to kickstart things.

500test for 10wks
    optional dbol 30mg for 4wks

clomid post cycle
    anti-estrogens entire cycle

Thanks for the feedback. It's worth considering and it'll probably save me a few bucks too. But please feel free to keep replying.
    Last edited by herbologist; 07-21-2003 at 05:25 PM.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Billy Bathgate, and i should because he knows his shit. Test enan at 400-500mgs/week is a good first cycle. I did it, and am glad. You can see how your bady reacts to test so you can tell where sides are coming from. Definitely clomid and nolva.

Thread Information