SonGoku is offline Associate Member

Unhappy equipoise very expensive!?

I wanted so much to try eq for my 2nd cycle together with test cyp (testex). My source could only get a hold of Ganabol from Columbia (brown glas with white letters printed directly on the amp) in 10 ml. amp with 50 mg/ml. But they wanted what is equivalent to 68$ for a 10 ml. amp. That's pretty expensive when I can get Organon or Hellas deca for aprox. 7.5$ for 200mg (100mg/ml). I was planning to use 400mg each week for 10 weeks, so that's 8 amps and a total cost of 544$ for the eq alone(deca option would cost me approx. 150$). Doesn't that seem a very expensive to you??

I don't think that I can get a hold of Bromocriptine, but I didn't have any gyno symptoms at 200mg/week). But it would be nice to have something laying around if I were to double that doasage

Should I just forget about the eq and do deca instead or should I do a mix of the 2?? Some suggests that they shouldn't be mixed as they hit the same recpetor, what do you guys think?? What would you do??

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    A full cycle of Eq at 400/wk/10weeks you should be able to get for around the 180-200 area. I wouldn't pay your price.

Juicer90 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGoku
    I wanted so much to try eq for my 2nd cycle together with test cyp (testex). My source could only get a hold of Ganabol from Columbia (brown glas with white letters printed directly on the amp) in 10 ml. amp with 50 mg/ml. But they wanted what is equivalent to 68$ for a 10 ml. amp. That's pretty expensive when I can get Organon or Hellas deca for aprox. 7.5$ for 200mg (100mg/ml). I was planning to use 400mg each week for 10 weeks, so that's 8 amps and a total cost of 544$ for the eq alone(deca option would cost me approx. 150$). Doesn't that seem a very expensive to you??

I don't think that I can get a hold of Bromocriptine, but I didn't have any gyno symptoms at 200mg/week). But it would be nice to have something laying around if I were to double that doasage

Should I just forget about the eq and do deca instead or should I do a mix of the 2?? Some suggests that they shouldn't be mixed as they hit the same recpetor, what do you guys think?? What would you do??
    My Eq was a 10mL, 400mg vile and it only cost me 225, it did take my guy a while to get though cuz its popular...

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    That is way too much to be paying for EQ but if that is the only source that you have then there isnt much that you can do about it except for trying to talk him down. People pay high prices all the time because the dont have any other way of getting the stuff.
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 07-21-2003 at 07:00 AM.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

$544?!!

you're gonna feel like you got banged in the shitter by a horse if you pay that for EQ!!that's robbery and this man selling it should be hung by his penis and left to be eaten by blue jays.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    I paid £90 for a 50ml bottle of Boldenona 50 which is a spanish vetinary product. That seems to be a reasonable price to me. I wouldn't pay any more though!

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    you're gonna feel like you got banged in the shitter by a horse if you pay that for EQ!!that's robbery and this man selling it should be hung by his penis and left to be eaten by blue jays.

LOL yes I agree with you very much!! I'm pretty sure that's it's not my source that's f****** me over but my sources source

Anyway that's just pure mean to ask for that much. I'm probably gonna have to go with deca instead damn it last time it make my look like it was swollen with only 200 mg @ week. People noticed it at work and I don't want them to think I'm doing AS, so I would make up alle different kinds of excuses. "It's probably because my injury has gotten better and I can train harder cambined with eith the extra calories!?". I'm gonna come up with another one if I'm gonna do 400 mg's!! Either that or I'm gonna have to rob the local vet doctor

Maybe I could go to Spain or Greece and see if I can get some there and mail it back with no sender address. That's what you do when you US guys go to Mexico, right!?!?? Then just have the recipient deny it if they open the package.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    To pricey bro, even at our location. Check your PM box.

Thread Information