Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By
  • 3 Post By Cuz

Thread: Continuous hormone use and male fertility

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Question Continuous hormone use and male fertility

Hello guys. I'm here thinking about going on a blast cruise for the rest of my life. Although I'm only 25 years old !!!
    I wonder if this can affect my fertility if I ever want to have children with my wife one day?

Blog Entries
    Okay, I'll do a research!

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    To the best of my understanding...it will drastically lower or kill our fertility, BUT...I BELIEVE with HCG or a combo of HCG and clomid (and maybe adex), while lowering or stopping TRT will eventually bring your fertility back (as long as you keep using it). But I think the longer you're on TRT, the longer it takes to get your nuts firing on all cylinders again.
    BG and JaneDoe like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Im on trt and im done makin kids so the less fertile the better, but yeah hcg will help bring your fertility back and dress your balls up. Its not a guarantee tho, never rely on anything to keep u from gettin a girl prego
    JaneDoe, < <Samson> > and Dgs59 like this.

Blog Entries
    You who understand well about the business of navigating steroids all year round, what is the possibility of a guy getting a woman pregnant while using AAS?
    Semen while using AAS is impaired, isn't it?

I know that Clomid and HCG are excellent for fertility.
    Because Clomid stimulates FSH and HCG is an identical form of LH. Two major hormones responsible for fertility.
    Well guys, my question is if I can get a woman pregnant without stopping steroid use ...
    I know there are effective plans to bring fertility back to those who have been taking steroids for a long time. But my question is: During continuous use, can I get a woman pregnant or does it depend?
    The hpta axis is disabled when using AAS okay. Of course, are semen quality and sperm levels impaired?

Can it even lead an individual to have a child with chronic bad formation, a child with a disability?
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 12-06-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Thread Information