Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By The God Himself

Thread: Should i start my cut on my cruise cycle?

billyb1997 is offline New Member

Should i start my cut on my cruise cycle?

So im currently 6 weeks left of my bulk went from 212 7% bf to 232 trying to get to 240. should i start my cut on my cruise cycle ima doing 250mg test cyp for 6 weeks. then starting my cut cycle. should i wait? or go for the cut on the cruise to give me more time? im cutting for 14 weeks..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No I wouldn't do that, you are more likely to lose muscle with a cutting diet on cruise. Bodybuilders use most of the drugs in the contest prep period (or cutting phase, so to speak) because drugs help to retain muscle tissue despite caloric deficit.
    Use this cruise period to let your body acclimate its gains.

FitITGuy1107 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billyb1997 View Post
    So im currently 6 weeks left of my bulk went from 212 7% bf to 232 trying to get to 240. should i start my cut on my cruise cycle ima doing 250mg test cyp for 6 weeks. then starting my cut cycle. should i wait? or go for the cut on the cruise to give me more time? im cutting for 14 weeks..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    I can only tell you what works for me, This has produced excellent results in my own experience. I do 8 to 10 weeks of a cruise/cut cycle and it works wonders. By the time I hit my next blast which is usually a lean bulk, I'm very lean to begin with, so I don't have to really worry about a crazy swing on my diet. Just small adjustments.
    Weeks 1-10: 50mg/day Anavar or Winstrol (prefer the Winstrol, A-var messes up with my hairline)
    Weeks 1-10: 50mg/day Proviron
    Weeks 1-10: Test C or NPP 200mg/week (no crazy water retention)
    Weeks 6-10: 40 mcg/day Clen
    ECA stack everyday (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin) - Usually whatever hot fatburner is the rage at the time.

Again, this is what I've done and it has worked wonders for me. This might not work for everyone. Trial and error is the name of the game.

Thread Information