cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

Question whats the point to dbol?

Ok, I am newly registed to the forum but have been reading through the threads for a while. Now my question is that if someone could not keep their gains off of d-bol, why bother using it in a cycle?

I understand that d-bol only cycles are pretty much pointless, except for a few who actually did keep their gains. But why would I use it at a start of a cycle? Is it just for motovation? Or is there more to it?

Thanks for any replies
    This forum has been very informative. Thanks to everyone for sharing their knowledge!

paulastone is offline Member
    Dbol is usualy used as a kick start in a cycle.
    ppl want to gain fast and in they're first weeks and your usual test only kicks in about 4-5 weeks later so why wait that long when you can gain right now with dbol. maybe someone can answer this better then me, but thats how i see it.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I dont like it, never have. Halo, Var, or methyl-test would be my choices...

Orals kick in very fast, so you put them in the beggining of a cycle while your waiting for everything else to kick in...thats the main point really

BDTR is offline Retired
    My nips started itching when i read methyl-test. I love drol personally over any other oral even though the gains are water, you absolutely cannot beat the strength. Haven't tried halo but I may throw it into a cutting cycle in the future.

flexgolf is offline Member
    id start with prop

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Honostly, i like Dbol alot. I gained mad weight and strenght while taking it then i worked really hard when coming off and was able to keep alot of it. It was great, i got big and was able to keep alot of it. Use it with Deca or EQ and you can maintain more after the total cycle.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    OK, so the gains dbol users recieve are able to be held on to? It is not a waste of money? I'm thinking of doing a first cycle, and understand that some sort of test would go well with dbol. What would be the best injectable for a first time user?

Now please keep in mind that I am a little apprehensive about using needles, so maybe some sort of test with a long lasting ether would be a good choice? I don't realy want to have to inject more that once a week for a first cycle.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    If you are afraid of needles then you don't need to juice. I've read it's better to shoot long acting esters twice a week to keep blood levels consistent.

Thread Information