• 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By biggamejames316
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: New guy needs some advice please

biggamejames316 is offline New Member

New guy needs some advice please

Got the gear to start, training and diet have been on point for weeks now, want to start a cycle once I feel comfortable with the plan of attack been doing tons of research and talking to some friends of mine that already going but most my friends aint right in the head but damn it they are my brothers

I am 47, 6'1" 350 pounds and goal is to cut fat build lean muscle

Please let me know your thoughts on the below proposed cycle

.5 CC Androgenic Test Ethanate 300 twice a week Monday/Thursday for 10 weeks

I have Fish Oil Supplement to take daily and I have ordered Nolvadex for PCT

Any and all thoughts suggestions and even smart ass comments will be appreciated I'm a big boy I can take shit from anyone as well as advice

Thank you in advance

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamejames316 View Post
    Got the gear to start, training and diet have been on point for weeks now, want to start a cycle
    is this a typo ? your diet and training have been on point for 'weeks now' or did you mean months or years ?

you did say smart ass comments are ok ..

anyhow. your only "weeks" into this. what is your diet and training that you have 'weeks' of experience with even look like?
    Dgs59 likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you had your test levels checked by your doc? You may be better off going the TRT route for 6 - 9 months and sticking to your diet and exercise routine and then reassessing doing a cycle then. You’d be amazed at just having your test levels on the highest end of normal can do for you. My concern for 10 weeks of enth (which is too short in my opinion) is your recovery after cycle and secondly your risk of gyno related issues at 350 #’s.

I’m 45, started TRT at 40 and it made a TON of difference and then started blasting after I had a nice TRT protocol in place.

If you’re hell bent though, run that puppy for 12 -14 weeks, keep nolva in hand for any gyno related issues as well as an AI and consider adding some clomid to your PCT. Lots of variables and you’ll get lots of opinions, end of the day you’re a big boy and you’ll do what you want. Stick around here and read and ask questions and you’ll be in good hands.

Welcome to the boards BGJ
    JaneDoe and Itsabouttimeref like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    is this a typo ? your diet and training have been on point for 'weeks now' or did you mean months or years ?

you did say smart ass comments are ok ..

anyhow. your only "weeks" into this. what is your diet and training that you have 'weeks' of experience with even look like?
    Yes I did, well I started KETO and working out in December dropped 35 pounds since, 20 years ago I lived in a gym, got lazy and fat, trying to turn the clock backwards, I wanted to make sure I could do the diet and the gym time before I pinned anything

Weights 6 days a week, cardio everyday, lots of reps, lighter weight, got to burn the LBS before I can build
    Last edited by biggamejames316; 01-11-2020 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Have you had your test levels checked by your doc? You may be better off going the TRT route for 6 - 9 months and sticking to your diet and exercise routine and then reassessing doing a cycle then. You’d be amazed at just having your test levels on the highest end of normal can do for you. My concern for 10 weeks of enth (which is too short in my opinion) is your recovery after cycle and secondly your risk of gyno related issues at 350 #’s.

I’m 45, started TRT at 40 and it made a TON of difference and then started blasting after I had a nice TRT protocol in place.

If you’re hell bent though, run that puppy for 12 -14 weeks, keep nolva in hand for any gyno related issues as well as an AI and consider adding some clomid to your PCT. Lots of variables and you’ll get lots of opinions, end of the day you’re a big boy and you’ll do what you want. Stick around here and read and ask questions and you’ll be in good hands.

Welcome to the boards BGJ
    Thank you, deep down I kind of thought that would be the best idea, keep going, drop the lbs then cycle

I really appreciate the reply and I am glad to be here, gonna research TRT for sure, doctor checked in late last year I was pretty much in the middle

I just get confused on dosage and what gear to buy for TRT , its why I joined this forum after months of lurking and reading so many variables and products definitely want to get the right stuff

From research I see a dosage of 200mg a week ? which is .2 cc (sorry I talk in CC that's what the darn needles are in lol)
    Last edited by biggamejames316; 01-11-2020 at 03:28 PM.

Thank you, deep down I kind of thought that would be the best idea, keep going, drop the lbs then cycle

I really appreciate the reply and I am glad to be here, gonna research TRT for sure, doctor checked in late last year I was pretty much in the middle

I just get confused on dosage and what gear to buy for TRT , its why I joined this forum after months of lurking and reading so many variables and products definitely want to get the right stuff

There’s a TRT/HRT section dedicated to that topic. First thing is to find a good doc that knows what the fuck they’re doing. Getting the right gear is easy, the doctor prescribes it. Testosterone therapy in your 40’s is about symptoms, you can’t treat the score because the number range is so wide. If you’re feeling lethargic, lazy and not wanting to get frisky, those are all symptoms. Your total test score isn’t really even a good indicator at all. Free test scores are better, but it all requires lab work and a good doc. Ask around, they’re easy to come by. Your recovery and your gains post cycle will be so much better in TRT then trying to recover via PCT. You just have to take into account that you’ll be dialing up an injection every week for life. I look forward to it and have no doubts about its success with me and my lady. Game changer.

Something to consider before cycling. Weeks into a new routine is chump change, we all get antsy and want instant results, human nature. Not trying convince you either way, but there’s options. 47 and your size are going to work against you. Sure as shit not impossible if you just wanna run a test cycle though. Just make sure you have all of your ancillaries, eat right, rest right and don’t injure yourself.

Glad you quit lurking and manned up to join
    Chark likes this.

From research I see a dosage of 200mg a week ? which is .2 cc (sorry I talk in CC that's what the darn needles are in lol)

There is some confusion about metric words like milliliter (ml) and cubic centimeter (cc). These are just different names for the same amount of volume. In other words, one milliliter (1 ml) is equal to one cubic centimeter (1 cc).

If you have test that is dosed at “200 mg’s per ML” you would just draw up to the 1.

200 mgs a week is a commonly prescribed amount of test per week for TRT

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    [/B]

There is some confusion about metric words like milliliter (ml) and cubic centimeter (cc). These are just different names for the same amount of volume. In other words, one milliliter (1 ml) is equal to one cubic centimeter (1 cc).

If you have test that is dosed at “200 mg’s per ML” you would just draw up to the 1.

200 mgs a week is a commonly prescribed amount of test per week for TRT

Got a new doctor he did blood work and started me on test c 200 mg .700 cc a twice a week subcutaneous shots It comes from empower pharmacy and I get to take them at home

He runs blood work every 6 weeks and adjusts slowly great doctor and he’ll turned out cheaper than before for sure especially since insurance picked it up lol

Thanks for your help sir

Down 67 pounds since New Year’s Day
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Keto is awesome lol after February I get to eat 25 carbs a day lol

Been working out like it’s a religion and 1 hour daily of cardio

Plus I had a lot of extra lbs to lose so I know it’s gonna slow down soon and get harder just need to punch back even harder but with less than 10’carbs a day just this week I feel the energy is dwindling can’t wait to eat some carbs next month

Dgs59 is offline Member
    350 pounds and diet is checked for few weeks and want to lose fat? Mate you need more time before going on cycles

Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    350 pounds and diet is checked for few weeks and want to lose fat? Mate you need more time before going on cycles

Read the whole thread
    Dgs59 likes this.

Got a new doctor he did blood work and started me on test c 200 mg .700 cc a twice a week subcutaneous shots It comes from empower pharmacy and I get to take them at home

He runs blood work every 6 weeks and adjusts slowly great doctor and he’ll turned out cheaper than before for sure especially since insurance picked it up lol

Thanks for your help sir

Nice work BGJames! That is awesome and a smart move on your part. Happy for you bud. I think having healthy levels will do big things for you. I used Empower forever, they’re a great pharmacy. Get dialed in there for a while, keep dropping those lb’s and then reassess your goals.
    Glad you found a good doc and could utilize insurance!

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    give us a before photo so we can eventually truly grasp the results. thats a shitload of weight to lose.

White Lotus is offline New Member

Thanks for your help sir

WHOA - pretty awesome result!
    What was your free & total test at with the BW results before you started TRT?

Thread Information