Thread: Next cycle

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member

Next cycle

Looking for advice on a good cycle to lean bulk. My last 600mg test/600mg EQ produced zero results. I am not looking for anything that includes orals. I do have Winny oral on hand but decided against it. I am almost 42 and went through a heavy phase of alcoholism for about 6 years and I don’t think my poor liver would like me. I am preparing to start mid Feb.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    Looking for advice on a good cycle to lean bulk. My last 600mg test/600mg EQ produced zero results. I am not looking for anything that includes orals. I do have Winny oral on hand but decided against it. I am almost 42 and went through a heavy phase of alcoholism for about 6 years and I don’t think my poor liver would like me. I am preparing to start mid Feb.

Lean bulk is almost a “buzz word”. You can bulk, but just not become a fat ass by eating garbage. Since you had zero results last time, you may need to reassess your caloric intake and food choices. That aside.... tough to beat Test and deca for bulking. Tried and true. If I remember, you’re pretty lean.

I’d go longer...like 16 weeks. I think it pays off just makes it tougher to recover. There really are a ton of options but I subscribe to KISS.

Doses anywhere from 4-600. Could take the test higher. Knowing what I know now, I would also add mast as well around 400 a week.

Could also run prop, with NPP and mast ace.

That’s my first though anyways. Can’t remember your cycle history or if you cruise?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Something else to consider, I don’t run orals either and just high test, tren or deca have all elevated the shit out of my liver levels. My ALT/AST scores have been much higher since I started TRT. If you have a pre existing condition, make sure and take a liver guard regardless, and have labs done before, during and after

IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Something else to consider, I don’t run orals either and just high test, tren or deca have all elevated the shit out of my liver levels. My ALT/AST scores have been much higher since I started TRT. If you have a pre existing condition, make sure and take a liver guard regardless, and have labs done before, during and after
    There is a great deal of evidence and research showing that all supplements, including liver guard are toxic. All supplements lack most of the balancing enzymes in order to be properly utilized, especially bioactive enzymes. It's much much healthier to get such vitamins naturally by eating something like raw beef liver, which contains every vitamin your body needs to function properly.

Thread Information