TEX_RYAN is offline Junior Member

need help with hcg

ok im not to familiar with hcg but plan on using it this time around. i have access to it through a mex. vet who i get my gear through. i get great prices on all the gear but need to know what i should be paying for hcg through him. i know i can get ganakor through him but i need to know how it comes,like how many i.u. per vial and the different strenghths and bottles sizes available. also other brands of hcg available in mex. also prices on omifin. any quick help would be appreciated, so i can place my order and know im not paying too much. thanks...

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    less than $10 for 5000 ius of hcg -comes with one amp of powder and one of bact water.
    10-15 buck for the omifin, comes w/ 30 50mg tabs in two blister packs.

Hope this helps

TEX_RYAN is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    less than $10 for 5000 ius of hcg -comes with one amp of powder and one of bact water.
    10-15 buck for the omifin, comes w/ 30 50mg tabs in two blister packs.

Hope this helps

thanks bro that does help! is that for gonakor? do any brands come in 10ml bottles that total 25,000 units or 50,000 units or do i just need to pick up a few amps and go that route. does'nt loeffler have an hcg product? if so what is it called and how does it come? thanks for the help!

The Butcher is offline Member
    The Gonakors in TJ are about $15-$20 for 2500iu. I always thought that was kinda high, but that's what they were going for about 2 months ago.

Thread Information