Kebs13 is offline New Member

2nd cycle dose questions. EQ/TEST 600/600 or should I switch it up

My last one was two years ago did 500 mg test 1* a week for 14 weeks. No AI but basic pct. Got a bit puffy twords the end but no other sides. Came off great. Gained 50 kept 35 after pct. This time I have EQ/ test combo vials. 200/200 for 400 mg per ml total. Also stacking proviron 50mg daily. This time I will have aromasin 12.5-25 mg per day depending on what bloods tell me. and 250 iu HCG a week as well as blood work through out.

My current plan is to run 200/200 injected 3* a week for total of 600 mg each. I will run that combo 15 weeks and then for week 16 I will run only some test as I’ve heard it’s best to run test a but after the EQ to balance the ester timing. I will start proviron week 6 and run 10 weeks on that.

However. After speaking with some people. I’m wondering if I should grab a few more test vials and split it up the balance of my shots. So I’d be able to say run 3-350 EQ with like 4-500mg test or vice versa. Or I’d be open to any other opinions about dosing percentages on that. I’m more worried about inducing sides( mainly worried about the EQ reports of anxiety) as well as wondering if just jumping straight to 1200mg a week is a good idea for my second cycle. But I’m also aware EQ is very mild and most report you shouldn’t even bother at less than 600 mg. Anyone with expirince I’d greatly appreciate input

Bump

you gained 50lbs on cycle and kept 35???

what are your stats?

Went 150-207 kept stabelized and have maintained 185

6' tall . Now I'm probably 15-6% bf. I'm sure that out of that 50 a good 15 was water weight. My first cycle was ran trash. I did 500mg once a week. No AI all 14 weeks of it. Ate like shit. This was about 3-4 years ago and what got me into working out and fitness in general. Just had a roommate who was a trainer that convinced me to do it. Now I got a solid 3years training under my belt. Nutrition knowledge. I actually have researched the last couple years and know how to run a cycle more proper now. I'm not saying I added 50lbs lean muscle but I definitely shot up without getting fat. A bit puffy like I said.

Either way out me.in a happier place with my self.image. but now I can afford nutrition and supps. Now I know how to excersise properly, keep form up. I'd like to run another

If you haven't run a cycle in 3 years then I see no need to more than double your dose.

Why not just run 500-600 test or something like 400 test and 400 eq?
    You probably don't need an AI with either of the above recommendations.

I would split the dose into twice a week.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 01-21-2020 at 02:44 PM.

I was gonna do either500 test/300 EQ or a 4/4 split. I've nixed the 600/600

I also heard EQ can crash e2 so in the case of it happening how do you fix LOW e2?

Thread Information