Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Injectable Dbol - I thought it never existed?

Dgs59 is offline Member

Injectable Dbol - I thought it never existed?

Today I came across a vial of Injectable Dbol 25mg (20ml). I thought Dbol cannot be made oil based or am I just to far behind?

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh, it exists, but it’s like injectable Winstrol , only reputedly far more painful. I’ve heard it compared to running a drill bit into your muscle and leaving it there.
    Somewhere out there, someone has taken every oral AAS and suspended it. They’re normally in water though, not oil.
    Dgs59 likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I don’t c the point any more

Seen just about all orals liquefied in some sort of way
    Dgs59 likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Throw it some gelatin capsules and impress your girl some night

“The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing” Socrates
    Dgs59 likes this.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My local source has injectable superdrol, anadrol and dbol . While I can handle anadrol orals just fine, dbol and superdrol zap my hunger. I have heard that the hunger problem doesn't exist with injectable so I do intend to try out both dbol and superdbol so see if that's true or not.
    Dgs59 likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    injectible Dbol is legit. I've ran it a few times and yes for sure its real dbol. however its not really all that useful for most. the reason being is that oral dbol works just fine and is so easy to use and usually makes you feel great mentally. injectible Dbol is still methylated and liver toxic. its just that the bio availability is more consistent . injecting 50mg of dbol per day is going to lead to more stable blood levels then taking it orally , cause oral ingestion has other things at play (like the food you eat, stomach acid levels, etc.).
    but really , who cares about consistent blood levels of Dbol . it works fine just taken randomly .

now injectible Anadrol on the other hand has more use imo.. I was running that a few weeks back before I got sick. the reason I like it is because it does not effect your appetite near as much as oral Drol

side note - EQ is simply non methylated injectible Dbol . they are the exact same drug/structure other then the 17 alpha alkalization added to the dbol so it can be digested orally
    Dgs59 likes this.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    injectible Dbol is legit. I've ran it a few times and yes for sure its real dbol. however its not really all that useful for most. the reason being is that oral dbol works just fine and is so easy to use and usually makes you feel great mentally. injectible Dbol is still methylated and liver toxic. its just that the bio availability is more consistent . injecting 50mg of dbol per day is going to lead to more stable blood levels then taking it orally , cause oral ingestion has other things at play (like the food you eat, stomach acid levels, etc.).
    but really , who cares about consistent blood levels of Dbol . it works fine just taken randomly .

now injectible Anadrol on the other hand has more use imo.. I was running that a few weeks back before I got sick. the reason I like it is because it does not effect your appetite near as much as oral Drol

side note - EQ is simply non methylated injectible Dbol . they are the exact same drug/structure other then the 17 alpha alkalization added to the dbol so it can be digested orally
    Im the exact opposite of you lol. Oral dbol is a disaster for my appetite and anadrol doesn't effect it one bit.

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    I prefer just going the oral route, pinning it doesn't sounds convincing to me

Thread Information