Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Quester

Thread: var and test prop cutting cycle

Smokey1987 is offline New Member

var and test prop cutting cycle

apparently the spam bot thinks my messages are not appropiate. i try and dumb this down. cycle is test prop 125mg eod for 12 weeks then var week 4-12. Any thoughts on this or improvements to get more of the cycle

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    Is this your first or second cycle?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should get a lot out of that. Make sure you have all of your ancilliaries prior to implementation. Welcome and good luck!

In cutting, I favor an 8-10 hr feeding window around your workout, i.e. intermittent fasting and peri-workout nutrition. The fasted state promotes GH, which makes it easier to cut yet supports muscles. If the hunger pains get bad, use a protein shake and a glass of regular milk and adjust to a 10-12 hr window for that day or future. Try to do fasted cardio, it will help with cutting. Eat as you see fit but get around 1g of protein/lb of LEAN BODY MASS, I shoot for that and eat fruit for my carbs. Being on TRT, fats are not as important as they are for natty (hormones are made from lipids) but we still need fats.
    KINGKONG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Super User 4 View Post
    Is this your first or second cycle?
    This is my third cycle. I ran sus/dbol on the first and then test e/dbol/deca on second.

yessir and thanks for responding. Have aromasin and adex. Haven't decided which to use and then I have nolva for pct. Considering getting HCG like I had with my bulk cycles but haven't decided.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    In cutting, I favor an 8-10 hr feeding window around your workout, i.e. intermittent fasting and peri-workout nutrition. The fasted state promotes GH, which makes it easier to cut yet supports muscles. If the hunger pains get bad, use a protein shake and a glass of regular milk and adjust to a 10-12 hr window for that day or future. Try to do fasted cardio, it will help with cutting. Eat as you see fit but get around 1g of protein/lb of LEAN BODY MASS, I shoot for that and eat fruit for my carbs. Being on TRT, fats are not as important as they are for natty (hormones are made from lipids) but we still need fats.
    Perfect. I was wondering how to optimize diet around this cycle. I'm excited to get some cardio going as I typically stay away from it.

Mid to low intensity cardio (60 ish % of max heart rate) for 20 min. If upon wake up, adjust your feed window up to 12 hrs. Prioritize protein, your body will require amino acids and protein in your belly will keep it form coming from your muscles.
    -
    The HCG would be a good idea. 500Iu 2xweek weeks 4-end.
    -
    Use nolva for sides and/or for PCT add Clomid if possible.
    -
    I use an AI, others don't, but the reason they don't is still relevant to cutting. Many value the positive effects, higher GH and IGF, that they say is brought by high estrogen. I don't dispute but don't like how I feel with high estrogen so I'm not researching it. However, if they are right, it would apply to cutting if trying to embrace the benefits of positively influencing GH and IGF.

Thread Information