Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wavefunction

Thread: Does clenbuterol work well at lower doses?

wavefunction is offline Associate Member

Does clenbuterol work well at lower doses?

Would 60 mcg daily for two weeks produce similar results to 120 mcg for a week?
    JaneDoe likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by wavefunction View Post

I would have ended up in the looney bin if I kept at 80 micrograms per day. I'm tweaking like f*** on 40.

CA_DXB_85 is offline Associate Member
    Have you taken it lately? If you haven't any time soon or in a while that dose should be fine imo.
    I was only taking 40mcg and the fucker made me sweat like I have never before!
    But it does kind of lose its effect after some time as the body develops tolerance to it
    One advise though, do not take it close to bed time... Try to take it AM and do your cardio fasted

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by CA_DXB_85 View Post
    Have you taken it lately? If you haven't any time soon or in a while that dose should be fine imo.
    I was only taking 40mcg and the fucker made me sweat like I have never before!
    But it does kind of lose its effect after some time as the body develops tolerance to it
    One advise though, do not take it close to bed time... Try to take it AM and do your cardio fasted

Good luck
    Yes, I took 120 mcg for 10 days, stopped 10 days ago. Didn’t go too well with my tren and caffeine intake. Even speaking felt like cardio...

Yes, I took 120 mcg for 10 days, stopped 10 days ago. Didn’t go too well with my tren and caffeine intake. Even speaking felt like cardio...

You couldn't pay me to take that dose of Clen ... much less combined with Tren . No way.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post

You couldn't pay me to take that dose of Clen ... much less combined with Tren . No way.
    40mcg is all I've ever needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    40mcg is all I've ever needed.

I'm tweaking so much off 40mcg that I had to split my dose yesterday into 20 and 20, which was a little difficult because the pills are tiny (I think they're so small because you're supposed to hide them in an animal's food).
    Last edited by Fluidic Kimbo; 01-25-2020 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post

I'm tweaking so much off 40mcg that I had to split my dose yesterday into 20 and 20, which was a little difficult because the pills are tiny (I think they're so small because you're supposed to hide them in an animal's food).
    Took 40 yesterday, 80 today. So far can’t say I feel anything, but I’m so fucked up from tren may be hard to judge. Will keep upping for now and see...

MPharm is offline New Member
    Tolerance to beta-2 agonists grows fast like a hell. Legit clenbuterol will make you feel like anxiety shit and its the only moment when you'd lose some extra kcal because of raised BMR by pathetic 200-400 kcal/d (maybe for few days on 60 mcg+, depends on a person). Small doses will do n o t h i n g significant. After adaptation it won't help you lose any fat, its anabolic properties in humans are exaggerated too. Also, because of sleepiness and being so tired (always after the stimulatory phase), your NEAT will go dramatically down. I know that the drug description and mechanism of action is exciting, but it's 1/2 of truth in reality. I don't take clenbuterol and have no problem to go under 8%.

Do it for me and save your heart dude!
    Last edited by MPharm; 01-26-2020 at 03:42 AM.

Thread Information